"Bae Dong-sung Daughter" Bae Soo-jin "Why Lim Hyun-jun and divorce? I Didn't Give You Love" (Singles)

You can cross it. vs. I want to love you again.MBNs new love variety, Singles, unveiled two kinds of tension explosion teasers that depict the exciting encounters between diverce men and women.MBN Singles (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11, is a love entertainment that deals with the love X cohabitation project of stone-singing men and women who have once visited.After eight ordinary stone-singing men and women stay in the Dolsing Village, they enter into a 100% real living together with their favorite mates and closely observe their shaking emotional lines.In this regard, a teaser that gives a preview of the main broadcast of Singles is released and focuses attention.First of all, in the teaser, which was pre-released for one minute, a provocative statement by a man called You can cross the line is drawn with a realistic picture of the extraordinary dormitory life in the Dolsing Village.After that, I think I will do better because I have experienced it once and I am the first person to shake me are followed by fatal charm.In the second teaser, a candid interview about the past marriage is held.The reason for the duty is that I feel like I was being given a lot of money, I really do not understand each other, and I am fighting everyday, but I am shyly blushing, expressing my expectation of a new relationship.In the teaser video, the comedian Bae Dong-sungs daughter, Bae Soo-jin, appears and adds surprise.Bae Soo-jin, who has been working as a beauty YouTuber and has gathered topics online, has joined the public cast in a surprise, and frankly reveals that he just did not give love to his marriage.We want to draw a realistic and realistic view of love for those who have experience in marriage and divorce through teaser videos, the production team said. We ask for a lot of attention to the unpredictable movements of seven divorce men and women, including the special story of Bae Soo-jin who entered the Dolsing Village.MBN Singles, starring 8 stone men and women and studio 4MC Lee Hye-young - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Keun-woon, will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11th.MBN

“You can cross it.” vs. “I want to love you again.”

mbn's new love variety, Singles, unveiled two kinds of tension explosion teasers that depict the exciting encounters between diverce men and women.

mbn 'Singles' (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11, is a love entertainment that deals with the love X cohabitation project of stone-singing men and women who have once visited. After eight ordinary stone-singing men and women stay in the Dolsing Village, they enter into a 100% real living together with their favorite mates and closely observe their shaking emotional lines.

In this regard, a teaser that gives a preview of the main broadcast of 'Singles' is released and focuses attention. First of all, in the teaser, which was pre-released for one minute, a provocative statement by a man called "You can cross the line" is drawn with a realistic picture of the extraordinary dormitory life in the "Dolsing Village". After that, "I think I will do better because I have experienced it once" and "I am the first person to shake me" are followed by fatal charm.

In the second teaser, a candid interview about the past marriage is held. The reason for the duty is that I feel like I was being given a lot of money, "I really do not understand each other," and "I am fighting everyday," but I am shyly blushing, expressing my expectation of a new relationship.

In the teaser video, the comedian Bae Dong-sung's daughter, Bae Soo-jin, appears and adds surprise. Bae Soo-jin, who has been working as a beauty YouTuber and has gathered topics online, has joined the public cast in a surprise, and frankly reveals that he "just did not give love" to his marriage.

“We want to draw a realistic and realistic view of love for those who have experience in marriage and divorce through teaser videos,” the production team said. “We ask for a lot of attention to the unpredictable movements of seven divorce men and women, including the special story of Bae Soo-jin who entered the ‘Dolsing Village’.”

mbn 'Singles', starring 8 stone men and women and studio 4MC Lee Hye-young - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Keun-woon, will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11th.

mbn