Bae Dong-sung daughter Bae Soo-jin, Lim Hyun-jun and divorce reason? "I didn't give you Love"

Dolsingles attracted attention by releasing a teaser that can be seen in advance of the broadcast on the 29th.Dolsingles is a love entertainment program that deals with the love and cohabitation projects of dolling men and women who have been there once.Eight ordinary people, dolsing men and women, stay in Dolsing Village and observe the emotional lines that appear while living with their favorite mates.The teaser, which was released in one minute on the day, depicted an extraordinary dormitory life in the Dolsing Village along with a provocative statement by a man saying, You can cross the line.I think I will do better because I have experienced it once, and It is the first time I have shaken me.In the second teaser, a candid interview about the past marriage was held.The reason for the duty was I felt like I was being given a low price, I was really crazy, I was all wrong and Fighting is everyday.In the meantime, he says, I want to love you again. He shyly blushes his face and reveals his expectation for a new relationship.Also in the teaser, the comedian Bae Dong-sungs daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared and surprised.He said, I just did not give love about his marriage.Bae Soo-jin married musical actor Lim Hyun-jun in 2018 but last year he was in a divorce.The production team said, I wanted to draw a realistic and realistic love perspective for those who have marriage and divorce experience through teaser video. I would like to pay a lot of attention to the unpredictable movements of seven divorce men and women who have not yet been identified, including the special story of Bae Soo-jin who entered the Dolsing Village.The first broadcast on July 11 at 9:20 pm.

'dolSingles' attracted attention by releasing a teaser that can be seen in advance of the broadcast on the 29th. 'dolSingles' is a Love entertainment program that deals with the Love and cohabitation projects of 'dolling men and women' who have been there once. Eight ordinary people, dolsing men and women, stay in 'Dolsing Village' and observe the emotional lines that appear while living with their favorite mates.

The teaser, which was released in one minute on the day, depicted an extraordinary dormitory life in the 'Dolsing Village' along with a provocative statement by a man saying, "You can cross the line." "I think I will do better because I have experienced it once," and "It is the first time I have shaken me."

In the second teaser, a candid interview about the past marriage was held. The reason for the duty was "I felt like I was being given a low price", "I was really crazy, I was all wrong" and "Fighting is everyday". In the meantime, he says, "I want to Love you again." He shyly blushes his face and reveals his expectation for a new relationship.

Also in the teaser, the comedian Bae Dong-sung's daughter Bae Soo-jin appeared and surprised. He said, "I just did not give Love" about his marriage. Bae Soo-jin married musical actor Lim Hyun-jun in 2018 but last year he was in a divorce.

The production team said, "I wanted to draw a realistic and realistic Love perspective for those who have marriage and divorce experience through teaser video." "I would like to pay a lot of attention to the unpredictable movements of seven divorce men and women who have not yet been identified, including the special story of Bae Soo-jin who entered the 'Dolsing Village'." The first broadcast on July 11 at 9:20 pm.