April Lee Na-eun ITZY Lia, Never Ending 'School violence and Bullying'

School violence (hereinafter referred to as school violence), which has heated up the entertainment industry in the first half of 2021, is re-emerging bullying issues within idol groups.ITZY Lia, which is suspected of group April and school violence, is at the center of the topic.First, April members Lee Na-eun and Lee Jin-sol, who have been silent about the bullying controversy in the group that emerged in March, recently opened their mouths.The pair appealed for their mental distress, with a brief stance that they had never bullied former member Lee Hyunjoo.On the 13th, Lee Na-euns sister A defended her brother through SNS. I was worried that my brother would make a wrong choice because he was a young and worried child.The truth is not revealed, but only the persecution is returned. He posted a picture of a diary that Lee Na-eun wrote in the past.The diary said, I really hate me. How could I do this? Its dirty. The world.But Mr. As advocacy rather caused a headwind: I hate being together just by being in Lee Na-euns diary, which was released.I hope I will disappear in front of my eyes. The claim that Lee Hyunjoo, a former member of the bullying theory, was more powerful.There were also allegations of school violence toward Mr. A.One nurse said, I am one of the victims of school violence trauma to you, and when your brothers case broke out, the children talked about you a lot.This is not my own testimony, but it is a combination of writings, so do not try to guess who it is. After that, Mr. A has been silent and silent on SNS.On the same day, new results were drawn to the suspicion of Lias school violence.Lia alumni B, who had raised suspicions about school violence to Lia in the past, was dismissed for alleged defamation.Police said, There is not enough evidence that Mr. B faked the school violence revelation, and he expressed his experience, not the purpose of slandering Lia.Lias position, which has claimed that the allegations of school violence are false, has been shaken.Lias agency JYP Entertainment said, It is difficult to accept the results of the allegations.

School violence (hereinafter referred to as School violence), which has heated up the entertainment industry in the first half of 2021, is re-emerging bullying issues within idol groups. ITZY Lia, which is suspected of group April and School violence, is at the center of the topic.

First, April members Lee Na-eun and Lee Jin-sol, who have been silent about the bullying controversy in the group that emerged in March, recently opened their mouths. The pair appealed for their mental distress, with a brief stance that they had never bullied former member Lee Hyunjoo.

On the 13th, Lee Na-eun's sister A defended her brother through SNS. "I was worried that my brother would make a wrong choice because he was a young and worried child. The truth is not revealed, but only the persecution is returned. "He posted a picture of a diary that Lee Na-eun wrote in the past. The diary said, 'I really hate me. How could I do this? It's dirty. The world.'

But Mr. A's advocacy rather caused a headwind: 'I hate being together just by being in Lee Na-eun's diary, which was released. I hope I will disappear in front of my eyes. "The claim that Lee Hyunjoo, a former member of the bullying theory, was more powerful.

There were also allegations of School violence toward Mr. A. One nurse said, "I am one of the victims of School violence trauma to you, and when your brother's case broke out, the children talked about you a lot. This is not my own testimony, but it is a combination of writings, so do not try to guess who it is. "After that, Mr. A has been silent and silent on SNS.

On the same day, new results were drawn to the suspicion of Lia's School violence. Lia alumni B, who had raised suspicions about School violence to Lia in the past, was dismissed for alleged defamation.

Police said, "There is not enough evidence that Mr. B faked the School violence revelation, and he expressed his experience, not the purpose of slandering Lia." Lia's position, which has claimed that the allegations of School violence are false, has been shaken. Lia's agency JYP Entertainment said, "It is difficult to accept the results of the allegations."