All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong "Home appliance at Elon Musk House, Kim Dong-Hyun All sajun"

All The Butlers Kim Dong-Hyun expressed his anger at Tesla CEO Elon Musk.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 6th, youths representing six countries from Korea to United States of America, China, Italy, France and India gathered to hold an emergency debate.Kim Dong-Hyun said he had invested in the United States of America T. If I meet Elon Musk, I will kick him.If youre going to Mars, you can tell me for sure, or if you said you were going or said you werent going, he said, Im willing to do a lot.Yang Se-hyeong laughed when he revealed, You can think that this brother bought all the home appliances at Elon Musks house.India CEO Lucky said, India also invests in funds and virtual currencies.I have more time to spend at home, and I have time to study.

All The Butlers' Kim Dong-Hyun expressed his anger at Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 6th, youths representing six countries from Korea to United States of America, China, Italy, France and India gathered to hold an emergency debate.

Kim Dong-Hyun said he had invested in the United States of America T. “If I meet Elon Musk, I will kick him. “If you’re going to Mars, you can tell me for sure, or if you said you were going or said you weren’t going,” he said, “I’m willing to do a lot.”

Yang Se-hyeong laughed when he revealed, "You can think that this brother bought all the Home appliances at Elon Musk's house."

India CEO Lucky said, "India also invests in funds and virtual currencies. I have more time to spend at home, and I have time to study. "