All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok - Cha Eun-woo Get off...Goodbye to Tears [TV Bookmark]

SBS All The Butlers, which depicts the 50-year friendship of Master Yi Jang-hui and the last memorable trip with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, re-examined the meaning of friendship.On this day, the members of All The Butlers prepared a surprise party to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the debut of Master Yi Jang-hui.Yi Jang-hui, who has only four years of actual broadcasting activity even though he is the 50th anniversary of debut, surprised the members by revealing that he achieved the first title in the Korean music industry even during a short period of activity.He also mentioned the 1975 Tomacho Wave about the reason why he declared his retirement in four years after debut, I was doing a late-night DJ at that time and suddenly took me in the evening.It was immediately arrested, he said. Snow was falling out of a small window.I looked at them and said, I was once in the best position, and I came here because of the wrong behavior. You want me to stop living this life.Yi Jang-hui, who heard the friends hearts, could not speak as if he had been filled with emotions for a moment and said, I have never heard you say this before.Yi Jang-hui said, The relationship between meeting someone in life is important.Good Friend I think it is the greatest success in life. He made me think about friendship again.This scene, which reminded me of the meaning of friendship, accounted for the best one minute with a 5.6% audience rating per minute.On the other hand, Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who left All The Butlers at the end of the day, expressed regret about the last night together.It was good to meet Masters, but it was good to work with you, and it was good to be sticky between us when we did not work, Shin Sung-rok said.Cha Eun-woo also expressed affection, saying, I felt like I should go to see my brothers rather than going to shoot.The next day, the members enjoyed their graduation trip in Ulleungdo, where they left photos everywhere, and when they took kayaks, they had time to tell their hearts.Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo then took out letters that they wrote directly to the members and read them.In the letter of two people who conveyed the sincerity that they had not easily said in the meantime, the members eyes were reddened and made a sense of clutter.Finally, the members finished their memories trip by asking the time capsules prepared by the youngest Cha Eun-woo.
SBS All The Butlers, which depicts the 50-year friendship of Master Yi Jang-hui and the last memorable trip with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, re-examined the meaning of friendship.On this day, the members of All The Butlers prepared a surprise party to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the debut of Master Yi Jang-hui.Yi Jang-hui, who has only four years of actual broadcasting activity even though he is the 50th anniversary of debut, surprised the members by revealing that he achieved the first title in the Korean music industry even during a short period of activity.He also mentioned the 1975 Tomacho Wave about the reason why he declared his retirement in four years after debut, I was doing a late-night DJ at that time and suddenly took me in the evening.It was immediately arrested, he said. Snow was falling out of a small window.I looked at them and said, I was once in the best position, and I came here because of the wrong behavior. You want me to stop living this life.Yi Jang-hui, who heard the friends hearts, could not speak as if he had been filled with emotions for a moment and said, I have never heard you say this before.Yi Jang-hui said, The relationship between meeting someone in life is important.Good Friend I think it is the greatest success in life. He made me think about friendship again.This scene, which reminded me of the meaning of friendship, accounted for the best one minute with a 5.6% audience rating per minute.On the other hand, Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who left All The Butlers at the end of the day, expressed regret about the last night together.It was good to meet Masters, but it was good to work with you, and it was good to be sticky between us when we did not work, Shin Sung-rok said.Cha Eun-woo also expressed affection, saying, I felt like I should go to see my brothers rather than going to shoot.The next day, the members enjoyed their graduation trip in Ulleungdo, where they left photos everywhere, and when they took kayaks, they had time to tell their hearts.Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo then took out letters that they wrote directly to the members and read them.In the letter of two people who conveyed the sincerity that they had not easily said in the meantime, the members eyes were reddened and made a sense of clutter.Finally, the members finished their memories trip by asking the time capsules prepared by the youngest Cha Eun-woo.

SBS All The Butlers', which depicts the 50-year Friendship of Master Yi Jang-hui and the last memorable trip with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, re-examined the meaning of 'Friendship'.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers prepared a surprise party to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the debut of Master Yi Jang-hui. Yi Jang-hui, who has only four years of actual broadcasting activity even though he is the 50th anniversary of debut, surprised the members by revealing that he achieved the first title in the Korean music industry even during a short period of activity. He also mentioned the 1975 "Tomacho Wave" about the reason why he declared his retirement in four years after debut, "I was doing a late-night DJ at that time and suddenly took me in the evening. It was immediately arrested, "he said." Snow was falling out of a small window. I looked at them and said, “I was once in the best position, and I came here because of the wrong behavior.” “You want me to stop living this life.”

Yi Jang-hui, who heard the Friends' hearts, could not speak as if he had been filled with emotions for a moment and said, "I have never heard you say this before." Yi Jang-hui said, "The relationship between meeting someone in life is important. Good Friend I think it is the greatest success in life. "He made me think about Friendship again. This scene, which reminded me of the meaning of Friendship, accounted for the best one minute with a 5.6% audience rating per minute.

On the other hand, Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who left All The Butlers' at the end of the day, expressed regret about the last night together. “It was good to meet Masters, but it was good to work with you, and it was good to be sticky between us when we did not work,” Shin Sung-rok said. Cha Eun-woo also expressed affection, saying, "I felt like I should go to see my brothers rather than going to shoot."

The next day, the members enjoyed their graduation trip in Ulleungdo, where they left photos everywhere, and when they took kayaks, they had time to tell their hearts. Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo then took out letters that they wrote directly to the members and read them. In the letter of two people who conveyed the sincerity that they had not easily said in the meantime, the members' eyes were reddened and made a sense of clutter. Finally, the members finished their memories trip by asking the time capsules prepared by the youngest Cha Eun-woo.