All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, getting off Cha Eun-woo, "I'm sorry I'm not a good brother"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 20th, Yi Jang-hui appeared as master after last week.And Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woos graduation trips were also broadcast.On this day, Yi Jang-huis longtime friend and colleague Song Chang-sik appeared and mentioned Yi Jang-hui.Song Chang-sik said, I can not remember whether it was 67 or 68 years.I was making a trio and a small music club, but one day Jang-hee came to me. I sang Sunny and she sang it with her friends name.Song Chang-sik said, The response of the guests was not in recent years.It was a very good response, he said. But I was shocked that I could sing like that. Song Chang-sik said, Why did you just do that? You can just do the pitch.I was shocked to be a good song, he said, because I only sing with the so-called feeling of talking.Yi Jang-hui also mentioned Friend Youn Yuh-jung: Youn Yuh-jung and an elementary school alumnus.I was at United States of America when I received an Academy Award at United States of America.I met Kim Soo-hyun and five of them very often. All The Butlers members were surprised that the stars were next to me.Cho Young-nam also mentioned Yi Jang-hui, who appeared. Cho Young-nam said, She looks older than me.People are surprised when I say hey to him, and laughed at the members and Yi Jang-hui. Cho said, Actually, I and my uncle Jang Hee are high school alumni.I played music with the friend. When I saw it, Jang Hee became a singer. The production team asked Cho Young-nam, What kind of friend is Yi Jang-hui? Cho Young-nam said, Yi Jang-hui is a friend that others can not have.Others can not have such a friend. They can not get close. I have such a child as Friend. Yi Jang-hui was impressed.On this day, the members also reported the news of the departure of Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo.The five members spent their last night. Lee Seung-gi regretted, Its the last night were together. Cha Eun-woo said, Yes.Shin Sung-rok said, I liked to meet many masters, but it was the best time to work with you. We were in contact with each other when we did not work, and it was good to cheer and comfort.Cha Eun-woo said, When I shoot, I come to the idea of ​​going to see my brothers.Lee Seung-gi said, I should have been a good brother for Jung Eun-woo.When he heard this story, Yang said, I think I am? And laughed. Cha Eun-woo thanked Lee Seung-gi, saying, How better is it?Shin Sung-rok said, Even if we are not there, Donghyun should take care of your brother.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 20th, Yi Jang-hui appeared as master after last week. And Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo's graduation trips were also broadcast.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui's longtime Friend and colleague Song Chang-sik appeared and mentioned Yi Jang-hui. Song Chang-sik said, "I can not remember whether it was 67 or 68 years." “I was making a trio and a small music club, but one day Jang-hee came to me. I sang Sunny and she sang it with her Friend’s name.” Song Chang-sik said, "The response of the guests was not in recent years. It was a very good response, "he said." But I was shocked that I could sing like that. "

Song Chang-sik said, "Why did you just do that? You can just do the pitch. “I was shocked to be a good song,” he said, “because I only sing with the so-called feeling of talking.”

Yi Jang-hui also mentioned Friend Youn Yuh-jung: "Youn Yuh-jung and an elementary school alumnus. I was at United States of America when I received an Academy Award at United States of America. I met Kim Soo-hyun and five of them very often. "All The Butlers" members were surprised that "the stars were next to me."

Cho Young-nam also mentioned Yi Jang-hui, who appeared. Cho Young-nam said, "She looks older than me. People are surprised when I say 'hey' to him, "and laughed at the members and Yi Jang-hui. Cho said," Actually, I and my uncle Jang Hee are high school alumni. I played music with the Friend. When I saw it, Jang Hee became a singer. "

The production team asked Cho Young-nam, "What kind of Friend is Yi Jang-hui?" Cho Young-nam said, "Yi Jang-hui is a Friend that others can not have. Others can not have such a Friend. They can not get close. I have such a child as Friend. "Yi Jang-hui was impressed.

On this day, the members also reported the news of the departure of Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo.

The five members spent their last night. Lee Seung-gi regretted, “It’s the last night we’re together.” Cha Eun-woo said, “Yes.” Shin Sung-rok said, "I liked to meet many masters, but it was the best time to work with you." "We were in contact with each other when we did not work, and it was good to cheer and comfort." Cha Eun-woo said, "When I shoot, I come to the idea of ​​'going to see my brothers'."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I should have been a good brother for Jung Eun-woo." When he heard this story, Yang said, "I think I am?" And laughed. Cha Eun-woo thanked Lee Seung-gi, saying, "How better is it?" Shin Sung-rok said, "Even if we are not there, Donghyun should take care of your brother."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.