All The Butlers' Cha Eun-woo, last recording "My brothers always loved"

Group Astro member and actor Cha Eun-woo left for Ulleungdo.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, members who left for Ulleungdo to meet Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.On this day, Cha Eun-woo was not able to hide the expression of excitement that he was going to Ulleungdo that heaven could help.Cha Eun-woo, who was impressed by the superb scenery that followed at Ulleungdo after three hours of travel, showed storm food from barnacle rice prepared by the master to water.Cha Eun-woo, who met the master afterwards, greeted him with a sharp greeting.He then encountered the Ulleung Airport Heaven, a 13,000-pyeong masters house where natural spring water, ponds, and overwhelming scenery catch the eye, and laughed, saying, I think it is the richest master ever.Yi Jang-hui, who introduced Ulleung Airport Heaven, suggested to the members who were impressed by When my age was sixty and one, to take their lives in lyrics.Cha Eun-woo, along with Shin Sung-rok, said, It is my brothers who always loved me. From the moment I first met the members of All The Butlers, I melted the lyrics.Especially, this Ulleungdo shooting was the last All The Butlers of Cha Eun-woo, so the meaning of the lyrics was even more different.It is noteworthy how Cha Eun-woos last trip, which said, I will devote myself to being a brother who others can not have, will lead to the next broadcast.On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo will get off at All The Butlers after broadcasting on the 20th.Cha Eun-woo has been officially joining All The Butlers since May last year and has delivered energy that is splashing as the youngest.

group Astro member and actor Cha Eun-woo left for Ulleungdo.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, members who left for Ulleungdo to meet Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.

On this day, Cha Eun-woo was not able to hide the expression of excitement that he was going to Ulleungdo that heaven could help. Cha Eun-woo, who was impressed by the superb scenery that followed at Ulleungdo after three hours of travel, showed storm food from barnacle rice prepared by the master to water.

Cha Eun-woo, who met the master afterwards, greeted him with a sharp greeting. He then encountered the Ulleung Airport Heaven, a 13,000-pyeong master's house where natural spring water, ponds, and overwhelming scenery catch the eye, and laughed, saying, "I think it is the richest master ever."

Yi Jang-hui, who introduced 'Ulleung Airport Heaven', suggested to the members who were impressed by 'When my age was sixty and one', to take their lives in lyrics.

Cha Eun-woo, along with Shin Sung-rok, said, "It is my brothers who always loved me." From the moment I first met the members of All The Butlers', I melted the lyrics.

Especially, this Ulleungdo shooting was the last All The Butlers' of Cha Eun-woo, so the meaning of the lyrics was even more different. It is noteworthy how Cha Eun-woo's last trip, which said, "I will devote myself to being a brother who others can not have," will lead to the next broadcast.

On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo will get off at All The Butlers' after broadcasting on the 20th. Cha Eun-woo has been officially joining All The Butlers' since May last year and has delivered energy that is splashing as the youngest.