"All The Butlers" Cha Eun-woo, "Get off the Tears" in farewell letter..."Brothers Master"

Group Astro Cha Eun-woo got off at All The Butlers with tears. Cha Eun-woo said goodbye to SBS entertainment program All The Butlers after the broadcast on the 20th.On this day, Cha Eun-woo spent the last night with the members and recalled his memories, and said, How better is it?Cha Eun-woo played with the members on kayaks on the sea, and photographed each member of the group, who said, The most worrying thing these days is Happiness.But when I come to see my brothers, I am really happy. Cha Eun-woo, who prepared the last letter for the members, said, I learned a lot from my masters, but I learned a lot from my brothers.I will devote myself to being a brother that others can not have. I love you so much. Cha Eun-woo was called All-The Butlers as a universal entertainer with talent that can not do exercise, music, analing, and model walking.In particular, Cha Eun-woo, who has been in the third place in the school during his school days, has been active in the debate and mini golden bell and boasted the charm of Cha Eun-woo appeared on All The Butlers through his agency Fantasy O Music, and every time he met new masters, he had a great time learning as if he had read a book.I sincerely thank the viewers who have loved the image of Cha Eun-woo in All The Butlers, and I will come to you in a better way in the future. =

group Astro Cha Eun-woo got off at All The Butlers with tears. Cha Eun-woo said goodbye to SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' after the broadcast on the 20th.

On this day, Cha Eun-woo spent the last night with the members and recalled his memories, and said, "How better is it?"

Cha Eun-woo played with the members on kayaks on the sea, and photographed each member of the group, who said, "The most worrying thing these days is Happiness. But when I come to see my brothers, I am really happy. "

Cha Eun-woo, who prepared the last letter for the members, said, "I learned a lot from my masters, but I learned a lot from my brothers. I will devote myself to being a brother that others can not have. I love you so much. "

Cha Eun-woo was called 'All-The Butlers' as a 'universal entertainer' with talent that can not do exercise, music, analing, and model walking. In particular, Cha Eun-woo, who has been in the third place in the school during his school days, has been active in the debate and mini golden bell and boasted the charm of '

Cha Eun-woo appeared on All The Butlers' through his agency Fantasy O Music, and every time he met new masters, he had a great time learning as if he had read a book. I sincerely thank the viewers who have loved the image of Cha Eun-woo in All The Butlers', and I will come to you in a better way in the future. "

=