"A thousand women and one OO? One at One Week." Han Jung-soo,

Han Jung-soo showed up at the production presentation of the new entertainment program Leaders Love, which was held on the 28th, and showed his candid gesture.Han Jung-soo said, I came out to find a new love.Its physically impossible to meet a new woman, one at One Week, he said, to say that there are more than 4,000 women.I havent been in a relationship for about four years, he added.He also stressed, I can not remember my love.I tried to do something a little better in this program, but I felt like it would be almost impossible to record it once or twice, he said.In addition, he said, My friends who came out as competitors are so young, tall and handsome.I dont think I have any special weapons, he added.On the other hand, Han Jung-soo appeared on SBS entertainment program Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on December 28 last year.Three years ago, it was the last love.

Han Jung-soo showed up at the production presentation of the new entertainment program Leader's Love, which was held on the 28th, and showed his candid gesture.

Han Jung-soo said, "I came out to find a new love."

“It’s physically impossible to meet a new woman, one at One Week,” he said, “to say that there are more than 4,000 women.”

“I haven’t been in a relationship for about four years,” he added.

He also stressed, "I can not remember my love."

“I tried to do something a little better in this program, but I felt like it would be almost impossible to record it once or twice,” he said.

In addition, he said, "My friends who came out as competitors are so young, tall and handsome."

“I don’t think I have any special weapons,” he added.

On the other hand, Han Jung-soo appeared on SBS entertainment program Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on December 28 last year. Three years ago, it was the last love. "