'2PM comeback' Ok Taek Yeon, skin care English Training: Have Fun Improving Your Ski

The latest news of 2PM member Ok Taek Yeon has been revealed.On the morning of the 28th, OkTaek Yeon official staff account operated by his agency 51K posted a picture with the article We have to prepare for a comeback show.In the open photo, Ok Taek Yeon is wearing a mask pack with bangs.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as I am cute, I am so lovely, I am expecting a comeback show waiting for five years, It is always cool and I expect a successful comeback.iMBC  Photos Offered: OneK

The latest news of 2PM member Ok Taek Yeon has been revealed.

On the morning of the 28th, OkTaek Yeon official staff account operated by his agency 51K posted a picture with the article "We have to prepare for a comeback show".

In the open photo, Ok Taek Yeon is wearing a mask pack with bangs.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "I am cute", "I am so lovely", "I am expecting a comeback show waiting for five years", "It is always cool" and "I expect a successful comeback".

iMBC Photos Offered: OneK