'12kg loss' Lee Hye-jung Cooking studies, "Diet secret? 'Wakame' only ate" ('Online market')

Lee Hye-jung Cooking Studies of Online Market cited Wakame as a Diet secret.In the KBS2 entertainment program Online Market (directed by Son Ja-yeon), which was broadcasted on the 30th, Kim Dong-hyun, Oh Jong-hyuk, Park Gun and Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yoon-hwa and Lee Hye-jung, who are not in the mood to introduce Hamyangpa and Wakame, were drawn.Lee Hye-jung Cooking Studies said, I will show you the result of the victory, and Park, the opponent team, laughed, saying, I feel like I am about to go to the steel unit mission because my opponent is so strong.Hong Yoon-hwa raised expectations by saying, We have a hidden guest.Then, as VCR, gag woman Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yun-hwa, and Lee Hye-jung Cooking Studies appeared. Hong Yun-hwa said, If you eat a lot of Wakame, you can protect the earth.It absorbs carbon dioxide, he said.Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yun-hwa and Lee Hye-jung, who boarded the ship in Goheung Sea, went to see kelp growing in the farm.Lee Hye-jung surprised everyone by saying, Wakame plays a big role in my dryness, really I only ate Wakame and lost 12kg.Online market broadcast screen capture

Lee Hye-jung Cooking studies of Online market cited Wakame as a Diet secret.

In the KBS2 entertainment program Online market (directed by Son Ja-yeon), which was broadcasted on the 30th, Kim Dong-hyun, Oh Jong-hyuk, Park Gun and Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yoon-hwa and Lee Hye-jung, who are not in the mood to introduce Hamyangpa and Wakame, were drawn.

Lee Hye-jung Cooking studies said, "I will show you the result of the victory," and Park, the opponent team, laughed, saying, "I feel like I am about to go to the steel unit mission because my opponent is so strong." Hong Yoon-hwa raised expectations by saying, "We have a hidden guest."

Then, as VCR, gag woman Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yun-hwa, and Lee Hye-jung Cooking studies appeared. Hong Yun-hwa said, "If you eat a lot of Wakame, you can protect the earth. “It absorbs carbon dioxide,” he said.

Kim Min-kyung, Hong Yun-hwa and Lee Hye-jung, who boarded the ship in Goheung Sea, went to see kelp growing in the farm. Lee Hye-jung surprised everyone by saying, "Wakame plays a big role in my dryness, really I only ate Wakame and lost 12kg."

'Online market' broadcast screen capture