yg departed San Daraa Park, a pouring congratulatory greeting..."Initiating Act 2 of Life."

Daraa Park, a group 2NE1, thanked the people around him for their new start.San Daraa Park posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th, along with an article entitled Thank you, my friends who support me, my acquaintances are so grateful.In the photo, the star is holding a large yellow Cake, which is showing off her beauty with immaculate skin, large eyes, and a bright smile.Cake and the yellow hoodie add to the loveliness of the mountain Daraa Park. The phrase My name is the beginning of the second act of life, written in Cake, attracts attention.San Daraa Park has broken up with YG Entertainment in the last 17 years and has been standing alone.
Daraa Park, a group 2NE1, thanked the people around him for their new start.San Daraa Park posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th, along with an article entitled Thank you, my friends who support me, my acquaintances are so grateful.In the photo, the star is holding a large yellow Cake, which is showing off her beauty with immaculate skin, large eyes, and a bright smile.Cake and the yellow hoodie add to the loveliness of the mountain Daraa Park. The phrase My name is the beginning of the second act of life, written in Cake, attracts attention.San Daraa Park has broken up with YG Entertainment in the last 17 years and has been standing alone.

Daraa Park, a group 2NE1, thanked the people around him for their new start.

San Daraa Park posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th, along with an article entitled "Thank you, my friends who support me, my acquaintances are so grateful."

In the photo, the star is holding a large yellow Cake, which is showing off her beauty with immaculate skin, large eyes, and a bright smile. Cake and the yellow hoodie add to the loveliness of the mountain Daraa Park. The phrase "My name is the beginning of the second act of life," written in Cake, attracts attention.

San Daraa Park has broken up with yg Entertainment in the last 17 years and has been standing alone.