Yesung, city pop is also good...Park Gyoo-yeong and 'A Beautiful Mind Night' Daldal Chemie

Yesung of the group Super Junior returned to the exciting city pop.Yesung released its title song music video of the same name with the mini 4th album Beautiful Night through various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 3rd.About two years of comeback, Yesung boasted a wide spectrum of music, challenging city pop in this album.Yesung has been a vocalist since he released his first solo mini album in 2016, and has been playing various genres such as ballads, folks, and pop.Yesungs mini 4th album includes a total of seven tracks including the title song A Beautiful Mind Night, and it has been completed by participating in black skirts, Park Munchi, Ko Young-bae of disturbance, nokdu (nokdu), and CHIMMI (NUPLAY).This title song A Beautiful Mind Night is a city pop genre, which expresses the excitement of meeting your favorite opponent with a beautiful night.The rhythmic brass arrangement and the sound of the city pop convey the excitement to the listeners.Yesung said, It will be a fantasy when I finish my work and listen to the time when I am alone at home and the sun is about to go over. I liked Kim Hyun-chuls song very much from my childhood.Especially, I feel good tonight, dark night. / Call you suddenly / I miss you so much today / I found you at once from a distance between the neon sign lights / This windy night / I want to walk with you all day / I am with you Im impressed.In the music video released together, actor Park Gyoo-yeong appears and plays a full-fledged performance with Yesung.Not only the chemistry of the two people, but also the melodies, emotions, and movie-like visual beauty that make the heart beat caught the attention of the viewers.On the other hand, A Beautiful Mind Night sound source and music video can be enjoyed at 6 pm on the 3rd, on various sound source sites.Photo: Yesungs A Beautiful Mind Night music video
Yesung of the group Super Junior returned to the exciting city pop.Yesung released its title song music video of the same name with the mini 4th album Beautiful Night through various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 3rd.About two years of comeback, Yesung boasted a wide spectrum of music, challenging city pop in this album.Yesung has been a vocalist since he released his first solo mini album in 2016, and has been playing various genres such as ballads, folks, and pop.Yesungs mini 4th album includes a total of seven tracks including the title song A Beautiful Mind Night, and it has been completed by participating in black skirts, Park Munchi, Ko Young-bae of disturbance, nokdu (nokdu), and CHIMMI (NUPLAY).This title song A Beautiful Mind Night is a city pop genre, which expresses the excitement of meeting your favorite opponent with a beautiful night.The rhythmic brass arrangement and the sound of the city pop convey the excitement to the listeners.Yesung said, It will be a fantasy when I finish my work and listen to the time when I am alone at home and the sun is about to go over. I liked Kim Hyun-chuls song very much from my childhood.Especially, I feel good tonight, dark night. / Call you suddenly / I miss you so much today / I found you at once from a distance between the neon sign lights / This windy night / I want to walk with you all day / I am with you Im impressed.In the music video released together, actor Park Gyoo-yeong appears and plays a full-fledged performance with Yesung.Not only the chemistry of the two people, but also the melodies, emotions, and movie-like visual beauty that make the heart beat caught the attention of the viewers.On the other hand, A Beautiful Mind Night sound source and music video can be enjoyed at 6 pm on the 3rd, on various sound source sites.Photo: Yesungs A Beautiful Mind Night music video

Yesung of the group Super Junior returned to the exciting city pop.

Yesung released its title song music video of the same name with the mini 4th album Beautiful Night through various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 3rd.

About two years of comeback, Yesung boasted a wide spectrum of music, challenging city pop in this album. Yesung has been a vocalist since he released his first solo mini album in 2016, and has been playing various genres such as ballads, folks, and pop.

Yesung's mini 4th album includes a total of seven tracks including the title song 'A Beautiful Mind Night', and it has been completed by participating in black skirts, Park Munchi, Ko Young-bae of disturbance, nokdu (nokdu), and CHIMMI (NUPLAY).

This title song 'A Beautiful Mind Night' is a city pop genre, which expresses the excitement of meeting your favorite opponent with a beautiful Night. The rhythmic brass arrangement and the sound of the city pop convey the excitement to the listeners.

Yesung said, "It will be a fantasy when I finish my work and listen to the time when I am alone at home and the sun is about to go over." "I liked Kim Hyun-chul's song very much from my childhood."

Especially, 'I feel good toNight, dark Night. / Call you suddenly / I miss you so much today / I found you at once from a distance between the neon sign lights / This windy Night / I want to walk with you all day / I am with you' Im impressed.

In the music video released together, actor Park Gyoo-yeong appears and plays a full-fledged performance with Yesung. Not only the chemistry of the two people, but also the melodies, emotions, and movie-like visual beauty that make the heart beat caught the attention of the viewers.

On the other hand, 'A Beautiful Mind Night' sound source and music video can be enjoyed at 6 pm on the 3rd, on various sound source sites.

Photo: Yesung's 'A Beautiful Mind Night' music video