TOMORROW X Twogether Taihyeun "Choco banana or head Selfie gantry ...

Group TOMORROW X Twogether member Taehyun showed a cute charm.On the 9th, Taehyun said through TOMORROW X Twogether official Twitter Inc., I took a picture to show chocolate banana hair selfie, but before I upload it, is this right?I want to have a private store and I will put it up in the gallery today. In the photo, Taehyun shows off his unique hairstyle with two colors: one with brown hair and one with yellow blonde hair, which appears to have been used as a choco banana.He was perfectly digested to half-style style, and he caught his fanship with visuals that seemed to pop out of the comic.Especially, it is Taehyun with a sense of making a different atmosphere by covering the face with the palm of the hand.The netizen who saw this responded, Thank you for sharing, I am so sorry to be kept, I have a different atmosphere ... both sides are big.
Group TOMORROW X Twogether member Taehyun showed a cute charm.On the 9th, Taehyun said through TOMORROW X Twogether official Twitter Inc., I took a picture to show chocolate banana hair selfie, but before I upload it, is this right?I want to have a private store and I will put it up in the gallery today. In the photo, Taehyun shows off his unique hairstyle with two colors: one with brown hair and one with yellow blonde hair, which appears to have been used as a choco banana.He was perfectly digested to half-style style, and he caught his fanship with visuals that seemed to pop out of the comic.Especially, it is Taehyun with a sense of making a different atmosphere by covering the face with the palm of the hand.The netizen who saw this responded, Thank you for sharing, I am so sorry to be kept, I have a different atmosphere ... both sides are big.

group TOMORROW X Twogether member Taehyun showed a cute charm.

On the 9th, Taehyun said through TOMORROW X Twogether official Twitter Inc., "I took a picture to show chocolate banana hair Selfie, but before I upload it, is this right? I want to have a private store and I will put it up in the gallery today. "

In the photo, Taehyun shows off his unique hairstyle with two colors: one with brown hair and one with yellow blonde hair, which appears to have been used as a "choco banana".

He was perfectly digested to half-style style, and he caught his fanship with visuals that seemed to pop out of the comic. Especially, it is Taehyun with a sense of making a different atmosphere by covering the face with the palm of the hand.

The netizen who saw this responded, "Thank you for sharing, I am so sorry to be kept," "I have a different atmosphere ... both sides are big."