Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook and Kim Soo-yong, Yoo Jae-Suk 'White Prize' joined together to celebrate Grand prize

Song Eun-yi said on his 17th day, I commemorate the Grand prize in the white TV category of Maettok senior. My husband is a grasshopper team lightning meeting.Im proud and congratulated.In the photo released together, Song Eun-yi stares into the camera with Kim Sook, Kim Soo-yong and Yoo Jae-Suk; a glimpse of the four strong friendships.Kim Soo-yong, who saw this, responded, I will gather under the 7th stage and live with the 7th sponsorship.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk won the TV Grand Prize at the 57th Grand Prize held on the 13th.

Song Eun-yi said on his 17th day, "I commemorate the Grand prize in the white TV category of Maettok senior. My husband is a grasshopper team lightning meeting. I'm proud and congratulated."

In the photo released together, Song Eun-yi stares into the camera with Kim Sook, Kim Soo-yong and Yoo Jae-Suk; a glimpse of the four strong friendships.

Kim Soo-yong, who saw this, responded, "I will gather under the 7th stage and live with the 7th sponsorship."

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk won the TV Grand prize at the 57th Grand prize held on the 13th.