Seo Jin-Hee, #Jeju Love...The rapeseed fields Girl Sensibility

Seo Jin-Hee posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled # Jeju Love.In the photo, Seo Jin-Hee is wearing a yellow dress and a brim hat and posing in The Rapeseed Fields.Seo Jin-Hee was born in 1962 and published an essay titled Good to Live Alone in May last year.I am communicating with my fans through Instagram with my daughter Seo Dong-joo.sympathy media

Seo Jin-Hee posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "# Jeju Love". In the photo, Seo Jin-Hee is wearing a yellow dress and a brim hat and posing in The rapeseed fields.

Seo Jin-Hee was born in 1962 and published an essay titled “Good to Live Alone” in May last year. I am communicating with my fans through Instagram with my daughter Seo Dong-joo.

sympathy media