Seol In-ah, Lovely Beautiful looks as Shining as filial piety "I Love You"

Actor Seol In-ah has revealed his love for his parents on Mothers Day.Seol In-ah said on his 8th day instagram that the gift of the presenter to someone is so good.I am happy just to think that the recipient will feel good. I Love You Mom, Dad and posted two photos.The photo shows Seol In-ah walking the street with a gift in his hand.The figure of Seol In-ah, who wears a beret and reveals her lovely charm on the street, catches the eye.The netizens responded that they were too cute, Hyo-nyeo and My heart is beautiful.Meanwhile, Seol In-ah recently met with fans in TVN Drama Iron Queen as Cho Hwa-jin.

Actor Seol In-ah has revealed his love for his parents on Mother's Day.

Seol In-ah said on his 8th day instagram that "the gift of the presenter to someone is so good. I am happy just to think that the recipient will feel good. I Love You Mom, Dad "and posted two photos.

The photo shows Seol In-ah walking the street with a gift in his hand. The figure of Seol In-ah, who wears a beret and reveals her Lovely charm on the street, catches the eye. The netizens responded that they were "too cute", "Hyo-nyeo" and "My heart is beautiful".

Meanwhile, Seol In-ah recently met with fans in TVN Drama 'Iron Queen' as Cho Hwa-jin.