Daraa Park, Subway Celebratory Photo

I first rode Alone since Idol Producer.Celebratory photo of singer Daraa Park on Subway after a long timehas released the book.San Daraa Park took a Celebratory photo on May 27 with a one-time transportation card dedicated to Kei Line and Subway in his Instagram storyI posted the article.Sometimes I had to go to the Shindorim DeCube Art Center to watch the musical Chicago on Friday.I decided to leave earlier than usual because I knew it was a place to be blocked in a time of clogging, but my friend who was picking up said that I would be late for both of them.But as the time goes by, the time increases, and I can not fly Chicago tickets, which are getting more and more nervous and difficult to get. San Daraa Park said, I got off and got on the Kei Line. I was the first Kei Line ride in Alone since Idol Producer.These days, the ticket is like this, he added, adding a successful Kei Line boarding machine.In the meantime, San Daraa Park posted a picture taken in Kei Line with the article I am going to die because the weather is hot, but I hate the trench coat, hat and scarf at the turn of the year. I ran the stairs of Kei Line Station and ran to the DiCube Art Center.San Daraa Park said, But I arrived safely at the end of the twists and turns and watched the performance well. It was really so fun. I did not miss a single scene.On the other hand, San Daraa Park is appearing on KBS Joy Selub Beauty 3 and MBC every1 Video Star.

"I first rode Alone since Idol Producer." Celebratory photo of singer Daraa Park on Subway after a long time has released the book.

San Daraa Park took a Celebratory photo on May 27 with a one-time transportation card dedicated to Kei Line and Subway in his Instagram story I posted the article.

"Sometimes I had to go to the Shindorim DeCube Art Center to watch the musical Chicago on Friday. I decided to leave earlier than usual because I knew it was a place to be blocked in a time of clogging, but my friend who was picking up said that I would be late for both of them. But as the time goes by, the time increases, and I can not fly Chicago tickets, which are getting more and more nervous and difficult to get. "

San Daraa Park said, "I got off and got on the Kei Line. I was the first Kei Line ride in Alone since Idol Producer. These days, the ticket is like this, "he added, adding a successful Kei Line boarding machine.

In the meantime, San Daraa Park posted a picture taken in Kei Line with the article "I am going to die because the weather is hot, but I hate the trench coat, hat and scarf at the turn of the year. I ran the stairs of Kei Line Station and ran to the DiCube Art Center.

San Daraa Park said, "But I arrived safely at the end of the twists and turns and watched the performance well. It was really so fun. I did not miss a single scene. "

On the other hand, San Daraa Park is appearing on KBS Joy 'Selub Beauty 3' and MBC every1 'Video Star'.