Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin, a close friend What Just Happened "I've Been Feng Feng in front of me"

On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man depicted members talking about memories of the 90s.The members headed to a cafe decorated with movie posters from the 90s, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I played a lot with Ji Suk-jin and Kim Yong-man, mainly parpees and cocoa.Kim Jong Kook asked a sharp question, Have you ever been hunted?Ji Suk-jin revealed Yoo Jae-Suk at the time, It was easy to say, it was an unwinding monkey style; I wasnt nervous about it.I have been crying a lot because I broke up with my girlfriend, but I have never heard of rumors, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, saying, My brother has been crying in front of me.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man' depicted members talking about memories of the 90s.

The members headed to a cafe decorated with movie posters from the 90s, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I played a lot with Ji Suk-jin and Kim Yong-man, mainly parpees and cocoa." Kim Jong Kook asked a sharp question, "Have you ever been hunted?"

Ji Suk-jin revealed Yoo Jae-Suk at the time, "It was easy to say, it was an unwinding monkey style; I wasn't nervous about it." "I have been crying a lot because I broke up with my girlfriend, but I have never heard of rumors," he said. Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, saying, "My brother has been crying in front of me."