Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, 5,000 pairs, 'Bachelor.com' representative Sung Si-kyung, "Why did you not go?" point blank

Yoo Jae-Suk blows point blank to Sung Si-kyungOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin went to the clients ideal with Running Man.On this day, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin were together as representatives of two marriage information companies.In the appearance of Sung Si-kyung, CEO of Bachelor.com, and Lee Yong-jin, CEO of Yubu, Kim Jong Kook said, Are not you a secretary and a secretary?I brought my secretary, he said, and the other members continued their attack on Lee Yong-jin.Lee Yong-jin said, I am behind the camera now and do the attack number eight.I sent 5,000 pairs last month, said Sung Si-kyung, CEO of Bachelor.com, who introduced the company, saying, So why didnt you go?, and Yang wondered, Why arent you really going?Sung Si-kyung then laughed, explaining that he was looking for a mate carefully, saying, I am trying to watch more.

Yoo Jae-Suk blows point blank to Sung Si-kyung

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin went to the client's ideal with Running Man.

On this day, Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin were together as representatives of two marriage information companies.

In the appearance of Sung Si-kyung, CEO of Bachelor.com, and Lee Yong-jin, CEO of Yubu, Kim Jong Kook said, "Are not you a secretary and a secretary? I brought my secretary," he said, and the other members continued their attack on Lee Yong-jin. Lee Yong-jin said, "I am behind the camera now and do the attack number eight."

"I sent 5,000 pairs last month," said Sung Si-kyung, CEO of Bachelor.com, who introduced the company, saying, "So why didn't you go? ", and Yang wondered, "Why aren't you really going?"

Sung Si-kyung then laughed, explaining that he was looking for a mate carefully, saying, "I am trying to watch more."