Running Man' Yang Se-chan, "I know all about Lee Yong-jin and the love affair of the inters"

Yang Se-chan Disclosures Lee Yong-jinSung Sik Kyung and Lee Yong-jin appeared as guests on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 23rd.I know that Lee is in a relationship and Yang Se-chan is not doing it now, said Yoo Jae-Suk.Lee Yong-jin, who knows Yang Se-chan well, said, We know all the love stories of the inters.Lee Yong-jin then said, Yang Se-chan is a style that is dragged around with a weaving.Yang Se-chan threatened Lee Yong-jin, Do you really tell me everything?Yang Se-chan said, I want to talk to you, but I am patient because of the Wubi method.When the love story related to the meeting cycle arrived, Lee Yong-jin said, I just ran when I was obese. I am close to my wifes house.However, Yang Se-chan said, What is the Wibi method close to the house? Who are you talking about?On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yang Se-chan Disclosures Lee Yong-jin

Sung Sik Kyung and Lee Yong-jin appeared as guests on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 23rd.

“I know that Lee is in a relationship and Yang Se-chan is not doing it now,” said Yoo Jae-Suk. Lee Yong-jin, who knows Yang Se-chan well, said, "We know all the love stories of the inters." Lee Yong-jin then said, "Yang Se-chan is a style that is dragged around with a weaving." Yang Se-chan threatened Lee Yong-jin, "Do you really tell me everything?" Yang Se-chan said, "I want to talk to you, but I am patient because of the Wubi method."

When the love story related to the meeting cycle arrived, Lee Yong-jin said, "I just ran when I was obese." "I am close to my wife's house." However, Yang Se-chan said, "What is the Wibi method close to the house?" "Who are you talking about?"

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.