Running Man' Lee Yong-jin "Yang Se-chan=Beer style dragged by Love"

On the afternoon of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man was held Running Man Table Love consultation.Lee Yong-jin and Yang Se-chan said, I know all the love history of each other. Lee Yong-jin said, Mr. Sechan has been on love for a while now.I want to talk to you, but Im holding up because of my sister-in-law, Yang Se-chan said.Love stories related to the meeting cycle arrived on the day; Ji Suk-jin said, I was busy when I first met, but I saw it for five minutes.Lee Yong-jin also added, The wifes house was close now; I just ran when I was obese.Meanwhile, at the end of Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan laughed as his brother jumped up and laughed, What is the house near!

On the afternoon of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was held Running Man Table' Love consultation.

Lee Yong-jin and Yang Se-chan said, "I know all the Love history of each other." Lee Yong-jin said, "Mr. Sechan has been on Love for a while now. "I want to talk to you, but I'm holding up because of my sister-in-law," Yang Se-chan said.

Love stories related to the meeting cycle arrived on the day; Ji Suk-jin said, "I was busy when I first met, but I saw it for five minutes." Lee Yong-jin also added, "The wife's house was close now; I just ran when I was obese." Meanwhile, at the end of Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan laughed as his brother jumped up and laughed, "What is the house near!"