Running Man' Haha, Yoo Jae-Suk Infinite Challenge, "Keep calling my master"

On the afternoon of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man depicted members who were divided into marriage information company employees.The team leader of each team appeared singer Sung Si-kyung and comedian Lee Yong-jin; the members were delighted to see the appearance of the two people who got out of the luxury vehicle.Guests Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin randomly Buyeo placed positions on each team member.Lee Yong-jin, the representative of the stock company Yubu team, made no charge position for Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha made exaggeration position Buyeo.Haha said, I wanted to be an executive if I was this king. Yoo Jae-Suk said, But I was greatly promoted by Infinite Sergeant.Haha then posed for the signature of Infinite Challenge, which spreads her ten fingers, and then told Yoo Jae-Suk, I lie down and keep calling.What happens to us? The better the game, the more anxious it gets. Park said, I laughed.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, SBS entertainment program Running Man' depicted members who were divided into marriage information company employees.

The team leader of each team appeared singer Sung Si-kyung and comedian Lee Yong-jin; the members were delighted to see the appearance of the two people who got out of the luxury vehicle. Guests Sung Si-kyung and Lee Yong-jin randomly Buyeo placed positions on each team member.

Lee Yong-jin, the representative of the 'stock company Yubu' team, made 'no charge' position for Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha made 'exaggeration' position Buyeo. Haha said, "I wanted to be an executive if I was this king." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "But I was greatly promoted by 'Infinite Sergeant'."

Haha then posed for the signature of "Infinite Challenge," which spreads her ten fingers, and then told Yoo Jae-Suk, "I lie down and keep calling. What happens to us? "The better the game, the more anxious it gets." Park said, "I laughed.