Running Man' 90s Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania...Jeon So-min, 'Out of the Year'

Running Man took a memorable trip in the 90sOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 2nd, 91th Is Back Race was held.On the day of the show, the members went to the billiard room, the comic book room, and soaked in memories of the 90s.The last mission place was LP Room. Running Man applied for songs containing their stories, and the boss heard the story and selected a ball for the song.The first story to be released was by Yang Se-chan; Yang Se-chan said: I had a big fire at home in 95.I regret that I asked my parents for 500 won to go to the arcade without thinking about it when I was not in the iron. And Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk have released a love story that ended in incomplete high school days; Lee also said, I was robbed in my house in the 90s.My mother was struggling. I am an invalid. If you pick this song that your mother likes today, it will be the first time. Finally, Kim Jong-kook said, The singer was a dream, but I wanted to give up my dream because of my parents opposition. I applied for the mask of Choi Ho-seop, who enjoyed it among the many popular songs that comforted me in those days.The story of Kim Jong-kook was selected by the president among many applications.Running Man was in memories of each of them, singing The Year is Mask. Especially, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by tears while listening to the song.Jeon So-min cried, saying, The song is so sad, and the other members laughed at the embarrassment.To get the last gift, Running Man showed dance to the bosss selection.In particular, Ji Suk-jin laughed at his 20-year-old Touch by Touch and was happier than ever.On the other hand, Yang Se-chan and Song Ji-hyo, who won the least gifts on the day, were selected as penalties. The two penalties were made in the style of the 90s.The two men instantly squeezed conti and even showed Acting, raising expectations for the finished advertisement.

Running Man took a memorable trip in the '90s

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 2nd, '91th Is Back' Race was held.

On the day of the show, the members went to the billiard room, the comic book room, and soaked in memories of the 90s.

The last mission place was LP Room. Running Man applied for songs containing their stories, and the boss heard the story and selected a ball for the song.

The first story to be released was by Yang Se-chan; Yang Se-chan said: "I had a big fire at home in '95. I regret that I asked my parents for 500 won to go to the arcade without thinking about it when I was not in the iron. "

And Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk have released a love story that ended in incomplete high school days; Lee also said, "I was robbed in my house in the '90s. My mother was struggling. I am an invalid. If you pick this song that your mother likes today, it will be the first time. "

Finally, Kim Jong-kook said, "The singer was a dream, but I wanted to give up my dream because of my parents' opposition. I applied for the mask of Choi Ho-seop, who enjoyed it among the many popular songs that comforted me in those days." The story of Kim Jong-kook was selected by the president among many applications.

Running Man was in memories of each of them, singing "The Year is Mask." Especially, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by tears while listening to the song. Jeon So-min cried, saying, "The song is so sad," and the other members laughed at the embarrassment.

To get the last gift, Running Man showed dance to the boss's selection. In particular, Ji Suk-jin laughed at his 20-year-old Touch by Touch' and was happier than ever.

On the other hand, Yang Se-chan and Song Ji-hyo, who won the least gifts on the day, were selected as penalties. The two penalties were made in the style of the 90s. The two men instantly squeezed conti and even showed Acting, raising expectations for the finished advertisement.