Respite ""What do you do when you play" My song is more than singing, it's really good" (Mr Radio)

Singer Respite appeared on Mr Radio and showed off his duties.On the 18th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee, Respite, who released a new song Day Dreamer, appeared and talked.On the day, Nanchang Hee asked, Yoon Jung-soo has spoken to you a few times on Radio; did you really ask for your last name in your first meeting? and Respite said, Yes.I asked him what his last name was, and he said John. When Nanchang Hee asked again, I heard you two had an unexpected friendship? Repite said, I met my brother through my Friend Eric Nam.I was close to the hobby, Yoon Jung-soo replied, Hobbies are games. Nanchang Hee also asked, What did you do when you played recently? And Respite said, I saw you. You really sing well.But I thought, Is it (M) Chang-hee? Chang-hee once said he liked Mulbuji - it felt like it for some reason, he added.Yoon Jung-soo laughed, saying, Nanchang Hee is also good at singing, because there is no impact.One listener then asked, I have never seen Mr. Respite angry, but I am angry. Respite said, I am not angry with people.When the machine is not working. When the subscription is not working. My name is English, so sometimes I get stuck when I join or watch the bank.When I do, I feel sad and angry, he said, laughing and empathizing.Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee airs daily from 4pm to 6pm on KBS Cool FM (89.1MHz).Photo = KBS

Singer Respite appeared on 'Mr Radio' and showed off his duties.

On the 18th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee', Respite, who released a new song 'Day Dreamer', appeared and talked.

On the day, Nanchang Hee asked, "Yoon Jung-soo has spoken to you a few times on Radio; did you really ask for your last name in your first meeting?" and Respite said, "Yes. I asked him what his last name was, and he said John. "

When Nanchang Hee asked again, "I heard you two had an unexpected Friendship?" Repite said, "I met my brother through my Friend Eric Nam. I was close to the hobby, "Yoon Jung-soo replied," Hobbies are games. "

Nanchang Hee also asked, "What did you do when you played recently?" And Respite said, "I saw you. You really sing well. But I thought, 'Is it (M) Chang-hee?' Chang-hee once said he liked "Mulbuji" - it felt like it for some reason," he added.

Yoon Jung-soo laughed, saying, "Nanchang Hee is also good at singing, because there is no impact."

One listener then asked, "I have never seen Mr. Respite angry, but I am angry." Respite said, "I am not angry with people. When the machine is not working. When the subscription is not working. My name is English, so sometimes I get stuck when I join or watch the bank. When I do, I feel sad and angry, "he said, laughing and empathizing.

"Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee" airs daily from 4pm to 6pm on KBS Cool FM (89.1MHz).

Photo = KBS