"Peng Peng Cry" Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin, 'Disclosure' Reminiscences of a Journey to Lithuania

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin showed off their tit-for-tat chemistry by summoning memories with close friendship.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, featured 91th Izback.Running Man members went to the billiard room, a memorable place, wearing retro costumes reminiscent of the 91st grade.Jeon So-min started billiards with a deadly charm and Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched it, said, I will be really tired if I become a boyfriend.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he showed a fact-finding character trying to play billiards as he wanted to do without following the rules.1991 is my world, Yoo Jae-Suk recalled from the 1990s.Yoo Jae-Suk, along with members such as Kim Yong-man and Ji Suk-jin, had fun with other people ordering cocoa when drinking.Ji Suk-jin recalled the time and said, Yoo Jae-Suk, when the drug maker comes, the monkey does not cheat.Even if I flew in the private seats, I was sick in front of the camera. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I remember the comment of brother Ji Suk-jin: Hey, my room is a free room.If you like someone, you can not be black, he said, and Yang Se-chan said, I know what it is, ugly kids do.Ji Suk-jin said: Yoo Jae-Suk broke up with GFriend when he was in his 20s and had a banging cry; only rumours that he had GFriend.I have never seen GFriend, Disclosure said, with Yoo Jae-Suk countering that Seok Jin had cried in front of me.Ji Suk-jin then sprinkled black pepper with memories of eating frozen pork belly in the past, and Yoo Jae-Suk desperately blocked it and said, I do not spray black pepper in cold ginseng.Kim Jong-kook said, Brother, sprinkle it here. He suggested spraying black pepper on the top of his head.The members of Running Man passed Gwanghwamun, and when Kim Jong-kook told Ji Suk-jin, Is not it my brother? Ji Suk-jin said, I swept the yard a lot.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue
Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin showed off their tit-for-tat chemistry by summoning memories with close friendship.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, featured 91th Izback.Running Man members went to the billiard room, a memorable place, wearing retro costumes reminiscent of the 91st grade.Jeon So-min started billiards with a deadly charm and Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched it, said, I will be really tired if I become a boyfriend.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he showed a fact-finding character trying to play billiards as he wanted to do without following the rules.1991 is my world, Yoo Jae-Suk recalled from the 1990s.Yoo Jae-Suk, along with members such as Kim Yong-man and Ji Suk-jin, had fun with other people ordering cocoa when drinking.Ji Suk-jin recalled the time and said, Yoo Jae-Suk, when the drug maker comes, the monkey does not cheat.Even if I flew in the private seats, I was sick in front of the camera. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I remember the comment of brother Ji Suk-jin: Hey, my room is a free room.If you like someone, you can not be black, he said, and Yang Se-chan said, I know what it is, ugly kids do.Ji Suk-jin said: Yoo Jae-Suk broke up with GFriend when he was in his 20s and had a banging cry; only rumours that he had GFriend.I have never seen GFriend, Disclosure said, with Yoo Jae-Suk countering that Seok Jin had cried in front of me.Ji Suk-jin then sprinkled black pepper with memories of eating frozen pork belly in the past, and Yoo Jae-Suk desperately blocked it and said, I do not spray black pepper in cold ginseng.Kim Jong-kook said, Brother, sprinkle it here. He suggested spraying black pepper on the top of his head.The members of Running Man passed Gwanghwamun, and when Kim Jong-kook told Ji Suk-jin, Is not it my brother? Ji Suk-jin said, I swept the yard a lot.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoℑat the same time as the latest issue

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin showed off their tit-for-tat chemistry by summoning memories with close friendship.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, featured '91th Izback'. Running Man' members went to the billiard room, a memorable place, wearing retro costumes reminiscent of the 91st grade.

Jeon So-min started billiards with a deadly charm and Yoo Jae-Suk, who watched it, said, "I will be really tired if I become a boyfriend." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he showed a fact-finding character trying to play billiards as he wanted to do without following the rules.

"1991 is my world," Yoo Jae-Suk recalled from the 1990s. Yoo Jae-Suk, along with members such as Kim Yong-man and Ji Suk-jin, had fun with other people ordering cocoa when drinking. Ji Suk-jin recalled the time and said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, when the drug maker comes, the monkey does not cheat. Even if I flew in the private seats, I was sick in front of the camera. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I remember the comment of brother Ji Suk-jin: 'Hey, my room is a free room.'" "If you like someone, you can not be black," he said, and Yang Se-chan said, "I know what it is, ugly kids do."

Ji Suk-jin said: "Yoo Jae-Suk broke up with GFriend when he was in his 20s and had a banging cry; only rumours that he had GFriend. I have never seen GFriend," Disclosure said, with Yoo Jae-Suk countering that "Seok Jin had cried in front of me."

Ji Suk-jin then sprinkled Black pepper with memories of eating frozen pork belly in the past, and Yoo Jae-Suk desperately blocked it and said, "I do not spray Black pepper in cold ginseng." Kim Jong-kook said, "Brother, sprinkle it here." He suggested spraying Black pepper on the top of his head.

The members of Running Man' passed Gwanghwamun, and when Kim Jong-kook told Ji Suk-jin, "Is not it my brother?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I swept the yard a lot."

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue