OH MY GIRL Seung Hee, "Let's get sick Earth and meet soon" longing for fans

Group OH MY GIRL member Seung Hee brought out memories.On the first day, Seung Hee said, It is a behind-the-scenes tour of the overseas tour on his personal Instagram, and after the luck, The sick Earth heals and meets quickly, the CH MY GIRL fandom names, Miracles.Theres a lot I want to do, I want to perform, I want to have a concert, so is Miracles mind? he posted.The photos released along with this show the free daily life of Seung Hee, who tours in various places before the epidemic of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).Seung Hee showed off her cute charm with her long hair hanging down, and she even showed an elegant atmosphere in a carousel.Member Choi Hyo-jung is showing off his friendship by taking a selfie with affection.The netizens who saw this responded I want to see it and I miss it more when I see it. I meet soon.

group OH MY GIRL member Seung Hee brought out memories.

On the first day, Seung Hee said, "It is a behind-the-scenes tour of the overseas tour" on his personal Instagram, and after the luck, "The sick Earth heals and meets quickly, the CH MY GIRL fandom names, Miracles. There's a lot I want to do, I want to perform, I want to have a concert, so is Miracle's mind?" he posted.

The photos released along with this show the free daily life of Seung Hee, who tours in various places before the epidemic of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). Seung Hee showed off her cute charm with her long hair hanging down, and she even showed an elegant atmosphere in a carousel. Member Choi Hyo-jung is showing off his friendship by taking a selfie with affection.

The netizens who saw this responded "I want to see it" and "I miss it more when I see it. I meet soon".