Ock Joo-hyun 'Wicked' Impression to Live in El Pava "Blessed Konyaspori"

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun remembered the role of Wicked El Pava.Ock Joo-hyun said on May 7 through his personal Instagram, I was just excited about this season, premiere, and practice, which I was able to fly to the western sky more carefully and at the same time more excitingly because I learned a little deeper.So it was better. It is the power of two other coexistence. I received every special gift that was made by what was and changed, all of it, every time I came to the stage.Im going to breathe in my heart, all my life, he added.The photo released together shows Ock Joo-hyun at the time of the musical Wicked premiere; a spleen is felt in Ock Joo-hyun, who is perfectly assimilated into the role.On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun played the role of Konyaspor witch El Pava with powerful magical talent in the Wicked Seoul performance that ended on the 2nd.

Singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun remembered the role of 'Wicked' El Pava.

Ock Joo-hyun said on May 7 through his personal Instagram, "I was just excited about this season, premiere, and practice, which I was able to fly to the western sky more carefully and at the same time more excitingly because I learned a little deeper. So it was better. It is the power of two other coexistence. "

"I received every special gift that was made by what was and changed, all of it, every time I came to the stage. I'm going to breathe in my heart, all my life," he added.

The photo released together shows Ock Joo-hyun at the time of the musical 'Wicked' premiere; a spleen is felt in Ock Joo-hyun, who is perfectly assimilated into the role.

On the other hand, Ock Joo-hyun played the role of Konyaspor witch El Pava with powerful magical talent in the 'Wicked' Seoul performance that ended on the 2nd.