'Mine' Kim Jung-hwa, Moon flying beautiful look recent "Feeling Good Morning"

Actor Kim Jung-hwa has been presenting his current status with bright beautiful looks.Kim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram account on May 24, Its a good Monday morning.I am tired because I am in a cool wind, but my mind is relaxed  Moon overcomes and I am happy for one week. Thanks to those who cheer and encourage me, I am warm-hearted  I would like to express my gratitude to those who are worried. Have a happy week.Kim Jung-hwa in the photo, which was released together, is staring at the camera in a casual costume in a blue beanie.It is a combination of colorful features and unique atmosphere, capturing the attention.Kim Jung-hwa appeared as Kim Seo-hyung (played by Jeong Seo-hyun) as the former lover Choi Su-ji in the 6th TVN Saturday drama Mine broadcast on May 23rd.In the short appearance, Kim Seo-hyungg and his romance with a strong presence left a strong presence.Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa married composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013 and has two men.
Actor Kim Jung-hwa has been presenting his current status with bright beautiful looks.Kim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram account on May 24, Its a good Monday morning.I am tired because I am in a cool wind, but my mind is relaxed  Moon overcomes and I am happy for one week. Thanks to those who cheer and encourage me, I am warm-hearted  I would like to express my gratitude to those who are worried. Have a happy week.Kim Jung-hwa in the photo, which was released together, is staring at the camera in a casual costume in a blue beanie.It is a combination of colorful features and unique atmosphere, capturing the attention.Kim Jung-hwa appeared as Kim Seo-hyung (played by Jeong Seo-hyun) as the former lover Choi Su-ji in the 6th TVN Saturday drama Mine broadcast on May 23rd.In the short appearance, Kim Seo-hyungg and his romance with a strong presence left a strong presence.Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa married composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013 and has two men.

Actor Kim Jung-hwa has been presenting his current status with bright Beautiful looks.

Kim Jung-hwa wrote on his Instagram account on May 24, "It's a good Monday morning. I am tired because I am in a cool wind, but my mind is relaxed Moon overcomes and I am happy for one week. "

"Thanks to those who cheer and encourage me, I am warm-hearted I would like to express my gratitude to those who are worried. Have a happy week."

Kim Jung-hwa in the photo, which was released together, is staring at the camera in a casual costume in a blue beanie. It is a combination of colorful features and unique atmosphere, capturing the attention.

Kim Jung-hwa appeared as Kim Seo-hyung (played by Jeong Seo-hyun) as the former lover Choi Su-ji in the 6th TVN Saturday drama "Mine" broadcast on May 23rd. In the short appearance, Kim Seo-hyungg and his romance with a strong presence left a strong presence.

Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa married composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013 and has two men.