Maeng Se-chang, a child, became president of a pizza house "Thank you Sung Yu-ri and Mun Se-yun for coming to cheer me up"

Actor Maeng Se-chang, a child from the child, told me about the recent situation of becoming a pizza house president.Maeng Se-chang posted on his SNS on the 25th, I am not complete with the glass sister and Seyun Lee schedule and Covid who came to cheer for the pizza house, but thank you all!Those who came last time also go to the soul tag, he said. It is Park Sang-wook of the Hong Gil-dong party, Sung Yu-ri Cha Hyun-jung Mun Se-yun Kimina.In the photo, Maeng Se-chang is taking a certification shot with Actor Sung Yu-ri and Comedian Mun Se-yun who came to cheer on his open pizza shop.Maeng Se-chang, Sung Yu-ri and Mun Se-yun worked together in the 2008 drama Hong Gil-dong.On this day, Sung Yu-ri also cheered on his SNS, saying, I am a boss and a boss because I am a big boy.Maeng Se-chang SNS
Actor Maeng Se-chang, a child from the child, told me about the recent situation of becoming a pizza house president.Maeng Se-chang posted on his SNS on the 25th, I am not complete with the glass sister and Seyun Lee schedule and Covid who came to cheer for the pizza house, but thank you all!Those who came last time also go to the soul tag, he said. It is Park Sang-wook of the Hong Gil-dong party, Sung Yu-ri Cha Hyun-jung Mun Se-yun Kimina.In the photo, Maeng Se-chang is taking a certification shot with Actor Sung Yu-ri and Comedian Mun Se-yun who came to cheer on his open pizza shop.Maeng Se-chang, Sung Yu-ri and Mun Se-yun worked together in the 2008 drama Hong Gil-dong.On this day, Sung Yu-ri also cheered on his SNS, saying, I am a boss and a boss because I am a big boy.Maeng Se-chang SNS

Actor Maeng Se-chang, a child from the child, told me about the recent situation of becoming a pizza house president.

Maeng Se-chang posted on his SNS on the 25th, "I am not complete with the glass sister and Seyun Lee schedule and Covid who came to cheer for the pizza house, but thank you all!"

"Those who came last time also go to the soul tag," he said. "It is Park Sang-wook of the Hong Gil-dong party, Sung Yu-ri Cha Hyun-jung Mun Se-yun Kimina."

In the photo, Maeng Se-chang is taking a certification shot with Actor Sung Yu-ri and Comedian Mun Se-yun who came to cheer on his open pizza shop.

Maeng Se-chang, Sung Yu-ri and Mun Se-yun worked together in the 2008 drama Hong Gil-dong'.

On this day, Sung Yu-ri also cheered on his SNS, saying, "I am a boss and a boss because I am a big boy."

Maeng Se-chang SNS