Lee Si-young, also Mountain "so beautiful...not to be defamed"

Lee Si-young told his Instagram on the 14th, I went to the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech lord Sobaeksan.I feel like Im missing two kilos. Thank you for helping me with my diet, Sobaeksan.Lee Si-young added, From the end of May to the beginning of June, it is the peak of the azaleas. Please bring the beautiful scenery directly with your eyes, which is so dreamy that Onsan is covered with pink azaleas.Lee Si-young said, I started at Choamsa Temple and went to the National Monument (10 kiln course 5-6 hours).When I went, the azaleas just started to bloom, so it seems so beautiful when it peaks.  Sobaeksan is so beautiful that the bendy valleys that we share all the way up. Lee Si-young said: After the tremendous efforts of the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech Yeongju City, the achievement of the azalea restoration project is only now coming out.What we can do is not undermine nature. Meanwhile, Lee Si-young married Cho Seung-hyun, a restaurant businessman in 2017, and has a son Jung Yoon-gun.Lee Si-young first unveiled Son Jung Yoon at the MBC entertainment program Point of omniscient Interference which was broadcast in January.

Lee Si-young told his Instagram on the 14th, "I went to the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech lord Sobaeksan. I feel like I'm missing two kilos. Thank you for helping me with my diet, Sobaeksan."

Lee Si-young added, "From the end of May to the beginning of June, it is the peak of the azaleas. Please bring the beautiful scenery directly with your eyes, which is so dreamy that Onsan is covered with pink azaleas."

Lee Si-young said, "I started at Choamsa Temple and went to the National Monument (10 kiln course 5-6 hours). When I went, the azaleas just started to bloom, so it seems so beautiful when it peaks. "" Sobaeksan is so beautiful that the bendy valleys that we share all the way up. "

Lee Si-young said: "After the tremendous efforts of the Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Tech Yeongju City, the achievement of the azalea restoration project is only now coming out. What we can do is not undermine nature. "

Meanwhile, Lee Si-young married Cho Seung-hyun, a restaurant businessman in 2017, and has a son Jung Yoon-gun. Lee Si-young first unveiled son Jung Yoon at the MBC entertainment program 'Point of omniscient Interference' which was broadcast in January.