Jo Hyun-jae "21st...Now the primary course Gina Rodriguez on"

Actor Jo Hyun-jaes chic charismatic pictorial has been unveiled.Magazine Is is showed a picture of Jo Hyun-jaes strong yet sensual figure.This work contains the story of Jo Hyun-jaes debut 21st anniversary story, which is soft, friendly, and has the charm of a man at the same time, and the value, thought and happiness of Actor.He has been attracting attention because he can meet his new aspect that he has not been able to easily see.Jo Hyun-jae in the public photo is perfectly digesting all black fashion and emits a deep masculine beauty.He wore a V-neck black shirt, and he improved the perfection of the picture with his eyes, facial expressions, and warm visuals.Jo Hyun-jae said in an interview after the photo shoot, I think I have been running from the post-debut to the 20s, but when I have a little time to relax and look around, I have time to think about myself and the job of Actor.If 21 years is long, it may feel long, but as an actor, I think it is only now that I have come to Gina Rodriguez Despite showing a wide spectrum of acting through various works, he showed a modest aspect because he still has a long way to go as an actor and has a goal of continuing to act as an actor until he is 7 ~ 80 years old.Asked what he considered important to do Actor activities for a long time, Jo Hyun-jae replied: Spend a good time waiting.Jo Hyun-jae said, I want to fill in the time of rest given to me now and prepare it and do activities that can be best suited to my age.It is a passage that shows why Jo Hyun-jae continues to manage himself and constantly strives in various fields.Jo Hyun-jae said, It is my happiness to see the people around me happy because of me while walking the path of Actor silently and sincerely for the past 21 years.It is noteworthy that he will give the public a happy appearance in the future, as he feels thrilled in all the processes of meeting and preparing good works.On the other hand, Jo Hyun-jae has recently signed an exclusive contract with Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax and is preparing various activities.Photo = Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax
Actor Jo Hyun-jaes chic charismatic pictorial has been unveiled.Magazine Is is showed a picture of Jo Hyun-jaes strong yet sensual figure.This work contains the story of Jo Hyun-jaes debut 21st anniversary story, which is soft, friendly, and has the charm of a man at the same time, and the value, thought and happiness of Actor.He has been attracting attention because he can meet his new aspect that he has not been able to easily see.Jo Hyun-jae in the public photo is perfectly digesting all black fashion and emits a deep masculine beauty.He wore a V-neck black shirt, and he improved the perfection of the picture with his eyes, facial expressions, and warm visuals.Jo Hyun-jae said in an interview after the photo shoot, I think I have been running from the post-debut to the 20s, but when I have a little time to relax and look around, I have time to think about myself and the job of Actor.If 21 years is long, it may feel long, but as an actor, I think it is only now that I have come to Gina Rodriguez Despite showing a wide spectrum of acting through various works, he showed a modest aspect because he still has a long way to go as an actor and has a goal of continuing to act as an actor until he is 7 ~ 80 years old.Asked what he considered important to do Actor activities for a long time, Jo Hyun-jae replied: Spend a good time waiting.Jo Hyun-jae said, I want to fill in the time of rest given to me now and prepare it and do activities that can be best suited to my age.It is a passage that shows why Jo Hyun-jae continues to manage himself and constantly strives in various fields.Jo Hyun-jae said, It is my happiness to see the people around me happy because of me while walking the path of Actor silently and sincerely for the past 21 years.It is noteworthy that he will give the public a happy appearance in the future, as he feels thrilled in all the processes of meeting and preparing good works.On the other hand, Jo Hyun-jae has recently signed an exclusive contract with Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax and is preparing various activities.Photo = Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax

Actor Jo Hyun-jae's chic charismatic pictorial has been unveiled.

Magazine 'Is is' showed a picture of Jo Hyun-jae's strong yet sensual figure. This work contains the story of Jo Hyun-jae's debut 21st anniversary story, which is soft, friendly, and has the charm of a man at the same time, and the value, thought and Happiness of Actor. He has been attracting attention because he can meet his new aspect that he has not been able to easily see.

Jo Hyun-jae in the public photo is perfectly digesting all black fashion and emits a deep masculine beauty. He wore a V-neck black shirt, and he improved the perfection of the picture with his eyes, facial expressions, and warm visuals.

Jo Hyun-jae said in an interview after the photo shoot, "I think I have been running from the post-debut to the 20s, but when I have a little time to relax and look around, I have time to think about myself and the job of Actor. If 21 years is long, it may feel long, but as an Actor, I think it is only now that I have come to Gina Rodriguez "

Despite showing a wide spectrum of acting through various works, he showed a modest aspect because he still has a long way to go as an Actor and has a goal of continuing to act as an Actor until he is 7 ~ 80 years old.

Asked what he considered important to do Actor activities for a long time, Jo Hyun-jae replied: "Spend a good time waiting."

Jo Hyun-jae said, "I want to fill in the time of rest given to me now and prepare it and do activities that can be best suited to my age." It is a passage that shows why Jo Hyun-jae continues to manage himself and constantly strives in various fields.

Jo Hyun-jae said, "It is my Happiness to see the people around me happy because of me while walking the path of Actor silently and sincerely for the past 21 years."

It is noteworthy that he will give the public a happy appearance in the future, as he feels thrilled in all the processes of meeting and preparing good works.

On the other hand, Jo Hyun-jae has recently signed an exclusive contract with Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax and is preparing various activities.

Photo = Asen EXO D.O. Jong Ajax