Jinwoon Bae Soo-jin, Pain from Flaming by Transposed personal history

Is not there a personal history allowed for Celebration? Flaming, who takes over all the speed with only the public exposure, must stop now.Singer and actor Jeong Jinwoon had to receive unpleasant Flaming on May 10th after posting a recent photo on his SNS.A netizen said, It is not true to eat a real concept and not polite to upload a picture of a smile with a girlfriend who met for four years waiting for the army.I do not know who you are, but hello, this is where I work and communicate. If you have anything to talk about personally, please tell me personally.And if you do not know, please do not just talk. Jinwoon and Kyungri began dating in late 2017, and have been in public since 2019 and recently announced their breakup.Kyungri waited for the military service of Jinwoon, and the public was disappointed because the two people showed their affection publicly.Even so, their relationship is only theirs. The public knows nothing but the news that they loved each other enthusiastically but ended up breaking up.Still, Flamingers are attacking Jinwoon by creating a fictional context and narrative, which would be unknown, as Jinwoon said.The comedian Bae Dong-sungs daughter, Bae Soo-jin, also complained of the pain caused by Flaming, which speculates on personal history.YouTuber Bae Soo-jin posted a picture of a capture on May 11 with an article entitled I hate Oji on his instagram.This is a comment on Bae Soo-jin YouTube, saying, It would have been harder for me to work for my lonely wife. Now Bae Dong-sung is enjoying a happy life with a good person, but many people are sorry to see him.Good luck with Father.So Bae Soo-jin said, Do you know if I am not good at my Father?I will do it myself. Please do not tell me about my family by watching one TV, but thank you for paying attention. Bae Dong-sungs divorce, long geese life, and Bae Soo-jins divorce are known, and many people are interested in their family history.At the same time, it is not difficult to consume a family history as if it were a funny gossip.Flamingers point to Bae Dong-seong by putting on the image of the most sacrificed image and Bae Soo-jin by putting on the image of an immature and polite child.I think I know enough why Bae Soo-jin appealed, Just look at one TV and dont talk about my family.Its personal, whether its a love affair or a family affair, and you live with a secret that no one can tell you.Celebrity, not all of that should be publicized for being a celebrity; it is another name of violence that the public scours their personal history.Why should Celebrity appeal to ensure privacy? Celebrity is a job, not a different kind of person.If privacy is important to everyone, and it feels unpleasant to invade it, then Celebrity should accept that it is.Celebrity suffering from flaming, no longer taking over personal history, I just hope there are no celebrities.

Is not there a personal history allowed for Celebration? Flaming, who takes over all the speed with only the public exposure, must stop now.

Singer and actor Jeong Jinwoon had to receive unpleasant Flaming on May 10th after posting a recent photo on his SNS. A netizen said, "It is not true to eat a real concept and not polite to upload a picture of a smile with a girlFriend who met for four years waiting for the army."

"I do not know who you are, but hello, this is where I work and communicate. If you have anything to talk about personally, please tell me personally. And if you do not know, please do not just talk. "

Jinwoon and Kyungri began dating in late 2017, and have been in public since 2019 and recently announced their breakup. Kyungri waited for the military service of Jinwoon, and the public was disappointed because the two people showed their affection publicly.

Even so, their relationship is only theirs. The public knows nothing but the news that they loved each other enthusiastically but ended up breaking up. Still, Flamingers are attacking Jinwoon by creating a fictional context and narrative, which would be 'unknown', as Jinwoon said.

The comedian Bae Dong-sung's daughter, Bae Soo-jin, also complained of the pain caused by Flaming, which speculates on personal history.

YouTuber Bae Soo-jin posted a picture of a capture on May 11 with an article entitled "I hate Oji" on his instagram.

This is a comment on Bae Soo-jin YouTube, saying, "It would have been harder for me to work for my lonely wife." "Now Bae Dong-sung is enjoying a happy life with a good person, but many people are sorry to see him. Good luck with Father."

So Bae Soo-jin said, "Do you know if I am not good at my Father? I will do it myself. Please do not tell me about my family by watching one TV, but thank you for paying attention. "

Bae Dong-sung's divorce, long geese life, and Bae Soo-jin's divorce are known, and many people are interested in their family history. At the same time, it is not difficult to consume a family history as if it were a funny gossip. Flamingers point to Bae Dong-seong by putting on the image of the most sacrificed image and Bae Soo-jin by putting on the image of an immature and polite child. I think I know enough why Bae Soo-jin appealed, "Just look at one TV and don't talk about my family."

It’s personal, whether it’s a love affair or a family affair, and you live with a secret that no one can tell you. Celebrity, not all of that should be publicized for being a Celebrity; it is another name of violence that the public scours their personal history.

Why should Celebrity appeal to ensure privacy? Celebrity is a job, not a different kind of person. If privacy is important to everyone, and it feels unpleasant to invade it, then Celebrity should accept that it is. Celebrity suffering from Flaming, no longer taking over personal history, I just hope there are no celebrities.