Ji Suk-jin, in affiliation laugh allegations, "If it's not funny, you can edit it" (Running Man)

Ji Suk-jin has been suspected of affiliation laughterOn May 16, SBS Running Man was portrayed as members of the quiz hell Kang Rand Race.Yoo Jae-Suk kicked it without being able to tolerate the gag instinct when Song Ji-hyo threw Dice on the day.Ji Suk-jin also kicked Dice along Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-guk, however, declared a boycott saying, I dont do it. I dont want to shoot. Ji Suk-jin excused, I didnt have the same desire to dress up, but this is in front of me.Yoo Jae-Suk then encouraged him to apologize; Ji Suk-jin said, I apologize, but if its not funny, I should do it.
Ji Suk-jin has been suspected of affiliation laughterOn May 16, SBS Running Man was portrayed as members of the quiz hell Kang Rand Race.Yoo Jae-Suk kicked it without being able to tolerate the gag instinct when Song Ji-hyo threw Dice on the day.Ji Suk-jin also kicked Dice along Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-guk, however, declared a boycott saying, I dont do it. I dont want to shoot. Ji Suk-jin excused, I didnt have the same desire to dress up, but this is in front of me.Yoo Jae-Suk then encouraged him to apologize; Ji Suk-jin said, I apologize, but if its not funny, I should do it.

Ji Suk-jin has been suspected of affiliation laughter

On May 16, SBS Running Man' was portrayed as members of the quiz hell 'Kang Rand' Race.

Yoo Jae-Suk kicked it without being able to tolerate the gag instinct when Song Ji-hyo threw Dice on the day. Ji Suk-jin also kicked Dice along Yoo Jae-Suk.

Kim Jong-guk, however, declared a boycott saying, "I don't do it. I don't want to shoot." Ji Suk-jin excused, "I didn't have the same desire to dress up, but this is in front of me."

Yoo Jae-Suk then encouraged him to "apologize"; Ji Suk-jin said, "I apologize, but if it's not funny, I should do it."