"I wanted to hit Hiddink": All The Butlers' 'teamwork' highlighted by Ahn Jung-hwan

Seoul = = Ahn Jung-hwan handed over the teamwork training he learned under Hiddink to the All The Butlers team.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 9th, teamwork training master Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master and sent Haru with the members.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan played a role in strengthening the teamwork of All The Butlers members.Before the first teamwork training, Ahn Jung-hwan sighed when asked, What kind of player was you?I was individualistic and selfish, he said, laughing, saying, I honestly knew only myself. He added, This kind of teamwork training changes.The members of All The Butlers were embarrassed not knowing what training was. Lee Seung-gi said, What would you do at night in Gangwon-do closing school?Something bad Feelings is coming, he suspected.In the first exercise, the members arrived at the lab, where they decided to enter through the Scissors, Rocks, and Paper, and Jung Eun-woo was the first to open.When Jung Eun-woo opened the door and the other members closed the door and the teamwork broke down from the beginning. Ahn Jung-hwan said, No matter how much Scissors, Rocks, Paper, it is a little bit to set up the youngest.The members were panicking in the pitch-black darkness, unable to believe each other; after all the tests, Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master.I thought All The Butlers teamwork was good, but its not at all, it was an experiment I wanted to see when I was in a corner and I was with my colleagues and helping out, he explained.I will have a really tough teamwork training tomorrow, said Ahn Jung-hwan, and if you do not have yourself, go home now.The next day, Ahn Jung-hwan paired Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun Cha Jung Eun-woo.Haru had to be all together all day long in group, explained Ahn Jung-hwan, who deliberately made up a combination that would not fit well.Each group washed each others faces first, awkward in their first attempt.Yang Se-hyeong washed Lee Seung-gis face and laughed, saying, Its Feelings that you two accidentally kissed in a drink.Then, he started physical training with a pair of two. Hearing and dribbling. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong teached from the start.Ahn Jung-hwan told players to close their eyes and open their eyes if they wanted to change their team members.Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong both met with eyes and laughed.I carried on my running training, Ahn Jung-hwan said, I had a hard time doing this when I was a player, I wanted to die after 10 times.Every time I did this, I wanted to play Hiddink, he said.  (Hiddink) deliberately created a team between the same position competitors.I made my colleagues care for each other while filling in what they lacked. I originally hated Kim Tae-young, but he was a defender and I was a striker and I did not like it because I walked a lot of tackles, he added. The national team joined and got closer through teamwork training.I felt it was important - I knew if I was hard, my colleagues were hard, Lee Seung-gi said.Yang Se-hyeong also said, I also want to be so hard for my colleagues because I am hard.Kim Dong-Hyun ran with Jung Eun-woo in Urbuba Race.When I ran, the last runner was the Feelings, who reversed, and Donghyun Lee was so trustworthy and red-toned, said Jung Eun-woo.I can never win alone, I have to cooperate, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who looked satisfied.In the following trailer, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised the members by saying, I originally tried to broadcast and stop until next year.Interest in his Confessions, which has successfully drawn his second life as a broadcaster, is gathering attention.

Seoul = = Ahn Jung-hwan handed over the teamwork training he learned under Hiddink to the All The Butlers' team.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 9th, 'teamwork training' master Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master and sent Haru with the members.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan played a role in strengthening the teamwork of All The Butlers' members. Before the first teamwork training, Ahn Jung-hwan sighed when asked, "What kind of player was you?"

"I was individualistic and selfish," he said, laughing, saying, "I honestly knew only myself." He added, "This kind of teamwork training changes."

The members of "All The Butlers" were embarrassed not knowing what training was. Lee Seung-gi said, "What would you do at night in Gangwon-do closing school? Something bad Feelings is coming," he suspected.

In the first exercise, the members arrived at the lab, where they decided to enter through the Scissors, Rocks, and Paper, and Jung Eun-woo was the first to open. When Jung Eun-woo opened the door and the other members closed the door and the teamwork broke down from the beginning. Ahn Jung-hwan said, "No matter how much Scissors, Rocks, Paper, it is a little bit to set up the youngest."

The members were panicking in the pitch-black darkness, unable to believe each other; after all the tests, Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master. "I thought All The Butlers' teamwork was good, but it's not at all, it was an experiment I wanted to see when I was in a corner and I was with my colleagues and helping out," he explained.

"I will have a really tough teamwork training tomorrow," said Ahn Jung-hwan, "and if you do not have yourself, go home now."

The next day, Ahn Jung-hwan paired Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun Cha Jung Eun-woo. Haru had to be all together all day long in group, explained Ahn Jung-hwan, who deliberately made up a combination that would not fit well.

Each group washed each other’s faces first, awkward in their first attempt. Yang Se-hyeong washed Lee Seung-gi's face and laughed, saying, "It's Feelings that you two accidentally kissed in a drink.

Then, he started physical training with a pair of two. Hearing and dribbling. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong 'teached' from the start. Ahn Jung-hwan told players to close their eyes and open their eyes if they wanted to change their team members. Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong both met with eyes and laughed.

I carried on my running training, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I had a hard time doing this when I was a player, I wanted to die after 10 times. "Every time I did this, I wanted to play Hiddink," he said. " (Hiddink) deliberately created a team between the same position competitors. I made my colleagues care for each other while filling in what they lacked. " "I originally hated Kim Tae-young, but he was a defender and I was a striker and I did not like it because I walked a lot of tackles," he added. "The national team joined and got closer through teamwork training."

"I felt it was important - I knew if I was hard, my colleagues were hard," Lee Seung-gi said. Yang Se-hyeong also said, "I also want to be so hard for my colleagues because I am hard."

Kim Dong-Hyun ran with Jung Eun-woo in 'Urbuba Race'. "When I ran, the last runner was the Feelings, who reversed, and Donghyun Lee was so trustworthy and red-toned," said Jung Eun-woo. "I can never win alone, I have to cooperate," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who looked satisfied.

In the following trailer, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised the members by saying, "I originally tried to broadcast and stop until next year." Interest in his Confessions, which has successfully drawn his second life as a broadcaster, is gathering attention.