All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan, "As a player, I'm so hard I even ask Honeydew in my pants" candid Confessions

Ahn Jung-hwan reveals anecdote as a playerIn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan conducted training to strengthen national teamwork.The disciples gave a bow to Master Ahn Jung-hwan, who said he would continue until he succeeded in the broadcast.Nevertheless, Ahn Jung-hwan did not stop and the dissatisfaction of the disciples exploded.In particular, Kim Dong-Hyun said, I know why Hiddink director hates it. Lee Seung-gi also laughed, saying, I think Hiddink director knows why Park Ji-sung is pretty.Master Ahn Jung-hwan then caught the eye by saying, This is all I learned from Hiddink.Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, I actually did not know why. I had to have a purpose when I was doing something, but I did not see the purpose.Master Ahn Jung-hwan said, There are some slow people when we run together, and then we have to drag slow people to succeed.If you can not play, you have to drag it to succeed together. It is very happy and rewarding to be able to do it together. The disciples asked Master Ahn Jung-hwan what it would have been harder when he was a player; so Ahn Jung-hwan said, Yes.I have seen Honeydew many times when I was so hard that I tried to wash my bottoms after training or competition. Then Cha Eun-woo laughed and laughed, I literally got tired.

Ahn Jung-hwan reveals anecdote as a player

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan conducted training to strengthen national teamwork.

The disciples gave a bow to Master Ahn Jung-hwan, who said he would continue until he succeeded in the broadcast. Nevertheless, Ahn Jung-hwan did not stop and the dissatisfaction of the disciples exploded.

In particular, Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I know why Hiddink director hates it." Lee Seung-gi also laughed, saying, "I think Hiddink director knows why Park Ji-sung is pretty." Master Ahn Jung-hwan then caught the eye by saying, "This is all I learned from Hiddink."

Lee Seung-gi said in an interview, "I actually did not know why. I had to have a purpose when I was doing something, but I did not see the purpose."

Master Ahn Jung-hwan said, "There are some slow people when we run together, and then we have to drag slow people to succeed. If you can not play, you have to drag it to succeed together. It is very happy and rewarding to be able to do it together. "

The disciples asked Master Ahn Jung-hwan what it would have been harder when he was a player; so Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Yes. I have seen Honeydew many times when I was so hard that I tried to wash my bottoms after training or competition. " Then Cha Eun-woo laughed and laughed, "I literally got tired."