All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan, "If it wasn't for family, I would have been Twisted Justice...I plan to broadcast only until next year"

Ahn Jung-hwan reveals his future directionOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan, who emphasizes the importance of teamwork, was drawn.On the show, Ahn Jung-hwan Master stressed that family life is also important, and he said, We are the leader of this woman.What do you ask? He mentioned his wife, Lee Hye-won.He also said, But if I was alone, I would have been broken. If I did not get married quickly, I would have been a Twisted Justice.The environment that grew up was so tempting, confessions thanking the family for the present.And when asked about the future direction, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by saying, I originally intended to broadcast and not broadcast until next year.Especially, the field staff made it a lot.I think thats what I think, said Ahn Jung-hwan. I do not know if I will go back to football or study more or continue broadcasting, but my plan is so.He also said, Of course I am broadcasting now, but it is not like suddenly quitting.I plan to do so on a line that does not hurt, he said. There is nothing better than football than four.It is not easy to teach and inform anyone, so there may be some things to do as a leader, but I want to learn many different things. Lee Seung-gi commented on Master Ahn Jung-hwan, I think there is a star star named South Korea sports star Ahn Jung-hwan.Actually, my brother is not Hero like Hero. Ahn Jung-hwan asked what it meant.Lee Seung-gi said, I have a different relationship with my brother, but I like the star more. The star should have something on board, but Master is a star.Ahn Jung-hwan packs Who doesnt look better with Hero, and Lee Seung-gi sweats.Then Cha Eun-woo neatly organized, There are many good players, but a nice soccer player seems to be Ahn Jung-hwan, and Ahn Jung-hwan was satisfied with passing.On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan said he would continue his teamwork training in the afternoon.The disciples then staged a penalty shoot-out match against Ahn Jung-hwan, challenging him to get home if the home Master team won.And in this confrontation, surprisingly, the home Master team won.Ahn Jung-hwan praised his disciples, saying, There is no greater individual than the team. The most teamwork in South Korea entertainment is like a good team.And the All The Butlers members also said, All of the team members are so good people.Thats why its a good teamwork, he said, expressing satisfaction with the teamwork they created.

Ahn Jung-hwan reveals his future direction

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 16th, Master Ahn Jung-hwan, who emphasizes the importance of teamwork, was drawn.

On the show, Ahn Jung-hwan Master stressed that family life is also important, and he said, "We are the leader of this woman. What do you ask? "He mentioned his wife, Lee Hye-won.

He also said, "But if I was alone, I would have been broken. If I did not get married quickly, I would have been a Twisted Justice. The environment that grew up was so tempting, "Confessions thanking the family for the present.

And when asked about the future direction, Ahn Jung-hwan surprised everyone by saying, "I originally intended to broadcast and not broadcast until next year." Especially, the field staff made it a lot.

"I think that's what I think," said Ahn Jung-hwan. "I do not know if I will go back to football or study more or continue broadcasting, but my plan is so."

He also said, "Of course I am broadcasting now, but it is not like suddenly quitting. I plan to do so on a line that does not hurt, "he said." There is nothing better than football than four. It is not easy to teach and inform anyone, so there may be some things to do as a leader, but I want to learn many different things. "

Lee Seung-gi commented on Master Ahn Jung-hwan, "I think there is a star star named South Korea sports star Ahn Jung-hwan. Actually, my brother is not Hero like Hero. "Ahn Jung-hwan asked what it meant.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have a different relationship with my brother, but I like the star more. The star should have something on board, but Master is a star." Ahn Jung-hwan packs "Who doesn't look better with Hero," and Lee Seung-gi sweats.

Then Cha Eun-woo neatly organized, "There are many good players, but a nice soccer player seems to be Ahn Jung-hwan," and Ahn Jung-hwan was satisfied with "passing."

On the day, Ahn Jung-hwan said he would continue his teamwork training in the afternoon. The disciples then staged a penalty shoot-out match against Ahn Jung-hwan, challenging him to get home if the home Master team won. And in this confrontation, surprisingly, the home Master team won.

Ahn Jung-hwan praised his disciples, saying, "There is no greater individual than the team." "The most teamwork in South Korea entertainment is like a good team." And the All The Butlers members also said, "All of the team members are so good people. That's why it's a good teamwork, "he said, expressing satisfaction with the teamwork they created.