Hong Seok-cheon, COVID-19, Nosho Vaccination "I was nervous but I'm okay"

Hong Seok-cheon vaccinated COVID-19.Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon wrote in his instagram on May 31, I got a vaccine. I made a reservation last week. Nosho came out a few minutes.AZ. AstraZeneca was hit, but I was a little nervous, but its still okay, he said. Its so good to be able to expect to get closer to everyday life after the second round.I can go abroad soon, he said.Hong Seok-cheon added, Everyone takes off their masks and waits for the day to return to everyday life.In addition, Hong Seok-cheon released a photo taken at the hospital. In the photo, Hong Seok-cheon is vaccinated with a mask.The fans who came in contact with the photos commented, I want to go back to my daily life and Do your best.

Hong Seok-cheon vaccinated COVID-19.

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon wrote in his instagram on May 31, "I got a vaccine. I made a reservation last week. Nosho came out a few minutes.

"AZ. AstraZeneca was hit, but I was a little nervous, but it's still okay," he said. "It's so good to be able to expect to get closer to everyday life after the second round. I can go abroad soon, "he said.

Hong Seok-cheon added, "Everyone takes off their masks and waits for the day to return to everyday life."

In addition, Hong Seok-cheon released a photo taken at the hospital. In the photo, Hong Seok-cheon is vaccinated with a mask.

The fans who came in contact with the photos commented, "I want to go back to my daily life" and "Do your best."