Han Seung-yeon, honey skin + big eyes 'Beautiful looks during Lovely'

Han Seung-yeon wrote on his Instagram on the 28th, #LifeDum Her Teaser was released on the #tvnd YouTube channel! First broadcast on June 3rd!Meet me in Goria this time!In the photo, Han Seung-yeon showed off his beautiful looks while still boasting big eyes, a sharp nose, attractive lips and honey skin.Born in 1988, this year is a cute look that I can not believe I am 34 years old.On the other hand, Han Seung-yeon recently appeared in TVN D web drama Life Dum She and met with actor Lee Il-hwa.

Han Seung-yeon wrote on his Instagram on the 28th, "#LifeDum Her Teaser was released on the #tvnd YouTube channel! First broadcast on June 3rd! Meet me in Goria this time!"

In the photo, Han Seung-yeon showed off his Beautiful looks while still boasting big eyes, a sharp nose, attractive lips and honey skin. Born in 1988, this year is a cute look that I can not believe I am 34 years old.

On the other hand, Han Seung-yeon recently appeared in TVN D web drama 'Life Dum She' and met with actor Lee Il-hwa.