Gong Seung-yeon, TWICE Jingyeon Celebratory photo

My brother...infinite affectionActor Gong Seung-yeon has expressed his affection for his younger brother, group TWICE member Jingyeon.On the 25th, Gong Seung-yeon posted two photos on his Instagram story with an article entitled My Deaf.In the photo, Jingyeon was shown exquisitely matching his face with a poster.Gong Seung-yeon was well received for his first feature film with the movie People Who Live Alone released on the 19th.He won the actor award in the 22nd Jeonju International Film Festival Korea Competition.Previously, the 24th Days Jingyeon cheered on the official Instagram of TWICE, leaving the article I felt you today ... I felt you are an actor.So, Gong Seung-yeon expresses his gratitude and gives the warmth of his sister.

"My brother"...infinite affection Actor Gong Seung-yeon has expressed his affection for his younger brother, group TWICE member Jingyeon.

On the 25th, Gong Seung-yeon posted two photos on his Instagram story with an article entitled "My Deaf". In the photo, Jingyeon was shown exquisitely matching his face with a poster.

Gong Seung-yeon was well received for his first feature film with the movie "People Who Live Alone" released on the 19th. He won the actor award in the 22nd Jeonju International Film Festival Korea Competition.

Previously, the 24th Days Jingyeon cheered on the official Instagram of TWICE, leaving the article "I felt you today ... I felt you are an actor". So, Gong Seung-yeon expresses his gratitude and gives the warmth of his sister.