Gong Hyo-jin "I'm a Good Exactly Man" Revealed Cool Tattoo

Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off both adorability and eleganceA cover picture of Gong Hyo-jin with fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar was released on Thursday.In the public picture, Gong Hyo-jin is full of liveliness and elegant appearance perfectly blended with the brilliant sunshine of early summer.Gong Hyo-jin, who showed his own personality and fashionable style, released a candid story about Gong Hyo-jinness that he had shown during his long career as an actor in an interview after shooting.Asked about Actors new screening, interest in the environment, and influence as a fashionista, he said, Good is the correct person, but it is easily broken.It doesnt look like a great deal, but it changes well, but when you like it, you like it very much and you have a long interest.I like what I like for a long time, so I really like it, but I think it feels like it. Asked about the role that he wants to play the most friend of the characters he has played so far, he said, The camellia is a baby, there is Yongsik, and I think it will be too busy to see the store.Seo Yoo-kyung of Pasta seems to be the best friend, he said, and then he gave an interesting answer that he wanted to Friend with himself.I really think a lot about Friends, I miss them so often and express my affection.I like to have a lot of time and I like to be in a person, I drive well, I pick up well and I am good at gifts. Also, Gong Hyo-jin said, I received a huge puzzle and wanted to get Who does this?Something Actor likes to do, so he learns weaving with a class app: sends all the ingredients home and joins the teacher through video.If you are lonely, this way would be good. He also handed honey tips to those who spend their time alone due to the pandermics.Photo: Harpers Bazaar Korea
Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off both adorability and eleganceA cover picture of Gong Hyo-jin with fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar was released on Thursday.In the public picture, Gong Hyo-jin is full of liveliness and elegant appearance perfectly blended with the brilliant sunshine of early summer.Gong Hyo-jin, who showed his own personality and fashionable style, released a candid story about Gong Hyo-jinness that he had shown during his long career as an actor in an interview after shooting.Asked about Actors new screening, interest in the environment, and influence as a fashionista, he said, Good is the correct person, but it is easily broken.It doesnt look like a great deal, but it changes well, but when you like it, you like it very much and you have a long interest.I like what I like for a long time, so I really like it, but I think it feels like it. Asked about the role that he wants to play the most friend of the characters he has played so far, he said, The camellia is a baby, there is Yongsik, and I think it will be too busy to see the store.Seo Yoo-kyung of Pasta seems to be the best friend, he said, and then he gave an interesting answer that he wanted to Friend with himself.I really think a lot about Friends, I miss them so often and express my affection.I like to have a lot of time and I like to be in a person, I drive well, I pick up well and I am good at gifts. Also, Gong Hyo-jin said, I received a huge puzzle and wanted to get Who does this?Something Actor likes to do, so he learns weaving with a class app: sends all the ingredients home and joins the teacher through video.If you are lonely, this way would be good. He also handed honey tips to those who spend their time alone due to the pandermics.Photo: Harpers Bazaar Korea

Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off both adorability and elegance

A cover picture of Gong Hyo-jin with fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar was released on Thursday.

In the public picture, Gong Hyo-jin is full of liveliness and elegant appearance perfectly blended with the brilliant sunshine of early summer. Gong Hyo-jin, who showed his own personality and fashionable style, released a candid story about 'Gong Hyo-jinness' that he had shown during his long career as an Actor in an interview after shooting.

Asked about Actor's new screening, interest in the environment, and influence as a fashionista, he said, "Good is the correct person, but it is easily broken. It doesn’t look like a great deal, but it changes well, but when you like it, you like it very much and you have a long interest. I like what I like for a long time, so I really like it, but I think it feels like it. "

Asked about the role that he wants to play the most Friend of the characters he has played so far, he said, "The camellia is a baby, there is Yongsik, and I think it will be too busy to see the store. Seo Yoo-kyung of 'Pasta' seems to be the best Friend, "he said, and then he gave an interesting answer that he wanted to Friend with himself.

"I really think a lot about Friends, I miss them so often and express my affection. I like to have a lot of time and I like to be in a person, I drive well, I pick up well and I am Good at gifts. "

Also, Gong Hyo-jin said, "I received a huge puzzle and wanted to get 'Who does this?' Something Actor likes to do, so he learns weaving with a class app: sends all the ingredients home and joins the teacher through video. If you are lonely, this way would be Good. "He also handed honey tips to those who spend their time alone due to the pandermics.

Photo: Harper's Bazaar Korea