entertainment general manager, Running Man' Interview ...." Ji Suk-jin, Samgo Choryeo, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2' Voluntary Get off" Disclosure

SBS entertainment legend Choi Young-in general manager appeared.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 9th, Go to the broadcasting station race was held.On this day, the members had time to communicate with their fans in real time.And according to the results of the survey to select the communication king, the lower four people were punished for interviewing with the entertainment department Choi Young-in general manager.And the first communication king was named Song Ji-hyo, who attracted attention. The members pointed out, No way. Popular vote. No communication.The second place was Yoo Jae-Suk, the third was Kim Jong-kook, and the fourth was Lee Kwang-soo.Haha and Ji Suk-jin, who communicate a lot through SNS, complained, How much communication do you have? Your job is a YouTuber.On Ji Suk-jin, who finished last, the members said: This brother is giving up his life and communicating; this brother lives on social media.I am a real cyber human being. Ji Suk-jin said, I do all the existing SNS in our country. Recently, I have joined OOO.Jeon So-min, who was interviewed by the general manager, was worried that he had nothing to say, and Yang Se-chan laughed, saying, I do not know him.To the members who carefully visited the general managers room, Choi Young-in general manager said, I do not know what is complaining.I do not know why talking to me is part of the penalty. The members of the lower group said, We are so happy. And Haha said, My sister, I received a text so well before, and appealed, Do you know why she is popular?The other members also tried to be seen by the general manager by taking out the old relationship.And at this time, the members asked directly why Ji Suk-jin got off the program suddenly after appearing in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 once.Choi Young-in General Manager said, I said I would not do it. I went to the house three times to say that I should not fall in front of my house.I have a lot to do when I talk about it. Ji Suk-jin is me. At this time, Jeon So-min appealed, I will surely go to Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 when I get married later.He said, If I marry Sechan, I would like to do it together. Yang Se-chan said, Do business.Choi Young-in general manager, who watched this, teased Yang Se-chan, I think you like it differently.The bottom members also complained about Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook.Choi Young-in general manager said, It is a pity to work too hard.Ji Suk-jin, who wanted to do this, said, It is good to be late for about two or three minutes, but the stone is going to go first. Then the general manager said, Not really.Members and staff should be late for two or three minutes. How many minutes are late. You have to keep that up. Finally, Haha said, Just be healthy for your sister. The general manager was very pleased to know the intention and said, Thank you so much.After all the missions, the final penalties were Ji Suk-jin, Lee Kwang-soo and Haha.The three people gave a big smile to SBS employees by doing a high-crime cosplay in the SBS lobby.

SBS entertainment legend Choi Young-in general manager appeared.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 9th, 'Go to the broadcasting station' race was held.

On this day, the members had time to communicate with their fans in real time. And according to the results of the survey to select the communication king, the lower four people were punished for interviewing with the entertainment department Choi Young-in general manager.

And the first communication king was named Song Ji-hyo, who attracted attention. The members pointed out, "No way. Popular vote. No communication.

The second place was Yoo Jae-Suk, the third was Kim Jong-kook, and the fourth was Lee Kwang-soo. Haha and Ji Suk-jin, who communicate a lot through SNS, complained, "How much communication do you have? Your job is a YouTuber."

On Ji Suk-jin, who finished last, the members said: "This brother is giving up his life and communicating; this brother lives on social media. "I am a real cyber human being." Ji Suk-jin said, "I do all the existing SNS in our country. Recently, I have joined OOO."

Jeon So-min, who was interviewed by the general manager, was worried that he had "nothing to say," and Yang Se-chan laughed, saying, "I do not know him."

To the members who carefully visited the general manager's room, Choi Young-in general manager said, "I do not know what is complaining. I do not know why talking to me is part of the penalty. "The members of the lower group said," We are so happy. "

And Haha said, "My sister, I received a text so well before," and appealed, "Do you know why she is popular? The other members also tried to be seen by the general manager by taking out the old relationship. And at this time, the members asked directly why Ji Suk-jin got off the program suddenly after appearing in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 once.

Choi Young-in general manager said, "I said I would not do it. I went to the house three times to say that I should not fall in front of my house. I have a lot to do when I talk about it. Ji Suk-jin is me. "

At this time, Jeon So-min appealed, "I will surely go to 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2' when I get married later." He said, "If I marry Sechan, I would like to do it together." Yang Se-chan said, "Do business." Choi Young-in general manager, who watched this, teased Yang Se-chan, "I think you like it differently.

The bottom members also complained about Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook. Choi Young-in general manager said, "It is a pity to work too hard." Ji Suk-jin, who wanted to do this, said, "It is good to be late for about two or three minutes, but the stone is going to go first." Then the general manager said, "Not really. Members and staff should be late for two or three minutes. How many minutes are late. You have to keep that up. "

Finally, Haha said, "Just be healthy for your sister." The general manager was very pleased to know the intention and said, "Thank you so much."

After all the missions, the final penalties were Ji Suk-jin, Lee Kwang-soo and Haha. The three people gave a big smile to SBS employees by doing a high-crime cosplay in the SBS lobby.