(G) I-DLE Mi-yeon X Minnie, wearing an animal headband, reveals a lovely current status

Group (G)I-DLE Mi-yeon, Mini has revealed the current situation.On May 3 (G) I-DLE official Instagram posted a video with the caption Twin Dinja.(G) I-DLE Mi-yeon, Minnie, wearing an animal headband in the public footage, poses affectionately.The cute atmosphere of the two and the lovely beauty catch the eye.The netizens who watched the video responded that they were too beautiful, attractive hit, lovely and life shot even if they shot.On the other hand, Mi-yeon and Minnies group (G)I-DLE released the mini 4th album I burn on January 11th.(G) I-DLE has won 10 Music Broadcasting Awards with its title song Hwa () and ranked No. 1 on the Korean music charts for the second consecutive week in the Chinese Wangi Music Korean charts as well as top 10 on the Korean music charts, and No. 8 on the U.S. Billboard World Digital Song Sales charts.I burn has also achieved the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world.Currently, Mi-yeon is the sole host of Naver NOW Children of Words.

group (G)I-DLE Mi-yeon, Mini has revealed the current situation.

On May 3 (G) I-DLE official Instagram posted a video with the caption "Twin Dinja."

(G) I-DLE Mi-yeon, Minnie, wearing an animal headband in the public footage, poses affectionately.

The cute atmosphere of the two and the lovely beauty catch the eye.

The netizens who watched the video responded that they were "too beautiful", "attractive hit", "lovely" and "life shot even if they shot".

On the other hand, Mi-yeon and Minnie's group (G)I-DLE released the mini 4th album 'I burn' on January 11th.

(G) I-DLE has won 10 Music Broadcasting Awards with its title song Hwa () and ranked No. 1 on the Korean Music charts for the second consecutive week in the Chinese Wangi Music Korean charts as well as top 10 on the Korean Music charts, and No. 8 on the U.S. Billboard World Digital Song Sales charts. 'I burn' has also achieved the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world.

Currently, Mi-yeon is the sole host of Naver NOW 'Children of Words'.