All The Butlers' Ma Guk-jin "was playing debate Ke Wang with Tyler"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, Earthdebate Society of Earth Village youth was drawn.On this day, the Earth Village held an Earth debate for young people representing the world. The two sides often debate through Abnormal Talks to Lucky.Its been a long time since I got back together. Lucky said, It was almost a business relationship. Of course I meet often, there are group rooms, and I often contact them, Roberto said. I only appeared once, so I was playing Ke Wang with Tyler.There was a deal, he said.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, 'Earth debate Society' of Earth Village youth was drawn.

On this day, the Earth Village held an Earth debate for young people representing the world. The two sides often debate through 'Abnormal Talks' to Lucky. It's been a long time since I got back together. "Lucky said," It was almost a business relationship. "

"Of course I meet often, there are group rooms, and I often contact them," Roberto said. "I only appeared once, so I was playing Ke Wang with Tyler. There was a deal, "he said.