All The Butlers' George Orwell "Neterlands Goes to Corona Without Safety...Mask"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, the case of the best model station Netherlands was broadcast.On the day, George Orwell was called to the Netherlands representative. George Orwell asked about the situation. Yesterday, about eight people were confirmed.I am free to go around without Mask and go to bars on weekends. The members were envious of I look very happy. Alberto teased George Orwell, saying, George Orwell is right at Sams Club.George Orwell laughed, acknowledging coolly that he had been to Sams Club.George Orwell told the Netherlands about the situation, saying, I want to see everything, I want to have a beer, please wait.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th, the case of the best model station Netherlands was broadcast.

On the day, George Orwell was called to the Netherlands representative. George Orwell asked about the situation. "Yesterday, about eight people were confirmed. I am free to go around without Mask and go to bars on weekends. "The members were envious of" I look very happy. "

Alberto teased George Orwell, saying, "George Orwell is right at Sam's Club." George Orwell laughed, acknowledging coolly that he had been to "Sam's Club." George Orwell told the Netherlands about the situation, saying, "I want to see everything, I want to have a beer, please wait."