All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan, Spain national under-21 football team teamwork Training retired next year..." Still troubled"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwans National Teamwork Training was drawn.Ahn Jung-hwan tied the members hands and provided Samgyetang meals for teamwork training.If I give up one, my colleague gets one, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who gave up his arm and ate Samgyetang.Kim Dong-Hyun, who has several programs with Ahn Jung-hwan, said, It is a style that takes care of everything behind.When someone goes to the hospital while playing soccer or basketball, he is the first person to go to the hospital. On the day of the show, Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan about the person with the best teamwork among entertainment partners.Kim Sung-joo says that I like teamwork, I do not like it, said Ahn Jung-hwan. I am a better partner than my first impression.The first impression was not good, the more I knew, the more I was in the real world, said Ahn Jung-hwan.That was the best teamwork then, Ahn Jung-hwan recalled of the 2002 World Cup.Ahn Jung-hwan said, The candidates sitting on the bench are very sick.However, there was no one who impressed me when I reflected the camera. I recalled the time when I made a semi-finals with self-sacrifice and teamwork.The teamwork was good for both the players, the fans and the people, he said.Lee Seung-gi said: There is a speciality with the name of Ahn Jung-hwan: if Park Ji-sung is a hero, then Ahn Jung-hwan is a star.Ahn Jung-hwan appealed, Why do I come out and talk about Park Ji-sung?When the members were embarrassed, Ahn Jung-hwan said, Cha Bum-geun, Park Ji-sung are all good seniors and brothers.Son Heung-min also laughed at the fact that he was Hung-mins brother.Meanwhile, Ahn Jung-hwan said, My family life is also a teamwork; Mrs. Lee (Mrs.) is the leader; every time I do something wrong, my position changes.If I did not marry, I would have lived a corrupt life. There was too much temptation in the growing environment, Confessions said.I was originally going to broadcast and rest until next year, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who made the bomb remarks about future plans; the cast, as well as the production crew, were sulking.I dont know whether to go towards football, add more study or add entertainment, its still a personal plan, said Ahn Jung-hwan.It is a waste of time to suddenly stop broadcasting now. I am better than four people.I will also study leaders, but I am worried about running the ground again. In the 1-to-4 penalty shoot-out with the members, Jean Ahn Jung-hwan said, There is no bigger player than the team. He finished the Ahn Jung-hwan ticket Spain national under-21 football team team team training warmly.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan's 'National teamwork Training' was drawn.

Ahn Jung-hwan tied the members' hands and provided Samgyetang meals for teamwork Training. "If I give up one, my colleague gets one," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who gave up his arm and ate Samgyetang. Kim Dong-Hyun, who has several programs with Ahn Jung-hwan, said, "It is a style that takes care of everything behind. When someone goes to the hospital while playing soccer or basketball, he is the first person to go to the hospital. "

On the day of the show, Lee Seung-gi asked Ahn Jung-hwan about the person with the best teamwork among 'entertainment partners'. "Kim Sung-joo says that I like teamwork, I do not like it," said Ahn Jung-hwan. "I am a better partner than my first impression." "The first impression was not good, the more I knew, the more I was in the real world," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

"That was the best teamwork then," Ahn Jung-hwan recalled of the 2002 World Cup. Ahn Jung-hwan said, "The candidates sitting on the bench are very sick. However, there was no one who impressed me when I reflected the camera. "I recalled the time when I made a semi-finals with self-sacrifice and teamwork. "The teamwork was good for both the players, the fans and the people," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said: "There is a speciality with the name of Ahn Jung-hwan: if Park Ji-sung is a hero, then Ahn Jung-hwan is a star. Ahn Jung-hwan appealed, "Why do I come out and talk about Park Ji-sung?" When the members were embarrassed, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Cha Bum-geun, Park Ji-sung are all good seniors and brothers." Son Heung-min also laughed at the fact that he was "Hung-min's brother."

Meanwhile, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "My family life is also a teamwork; Mrs. Lee (Mrs.) is the leader; every time I do something wrong, my position changes." "If I did not marry, I would have lived a corrupt life. There was too much temptation in the growing environment," Confessions said.

"I was originally going to broadcast and rest until next year," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who made the bomb remarks about future plans; the cast, as well as the production crew, were sulking. "I don't know whether to go towards football, add more study or add entertainment, it's still a personal plan," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

"It is a waste of time to suddenly stop broadcasting now. I am better than four people. I will also study leaders, but I am worried about running the ground again. " In the '1-to-4 penalty shoot-out' with the members, Jean Ahn Jung-hwan said, "There is no bigger player than the team." He finished the Ahn Jung-hwan ticket 'Spain national under-21 football team team team Training' warmly.