All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Lee Hye-won = Leader...Retirement from next year's broadcast Leaders' worries"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwans national teamwork training was drawn.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, Training to raise concentration and teamwork. He ordered to receive balls and running rounds.The four have to move like one body, if you do well, youll get a break, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who exploded members steamy reactions.However, it was saddened by the feast of Mother Blame.The national players would have been harder than this, Yang Se-hyeong said.I did not know, I was going to wash and then I buried my pants with secretions, admits Ahn Jung-hwan. If it is too hard, I can not hear anything on the playground.At first, I hate the director, but later I will get it. The members tied each others hands together during the break and acted as a group.In a situation where he could not unravel his hands, Lee Seung-gi found the importance of the members who did not know that Se-hyung first learned his shoe size.Samgyetang, which came out for lunch, showed difficulty eating.During lunch, the split continued: Yang Se-hyeong suggested moving, saying, There is a cooking tool in the car to boil ramen.However, Kim Dong-Hyun did not happen, saying, If you move while eating, you will be full and you will not eat more.So the two-to-two conflict situation continued, and Yang Se-hyeong presented the nickname Kim Tudul saying, Donghyun grumbles to be his brother.After the meal, Ahn Jung-hwan explained about family teamwork: Home life is also a teamwork, Mrs. Lee (Mrs.) is the leader.If I did not marry, I would have lived a corrupt life. There was too much temptation in the growing environment. I was originally going to broadcast and rest until next year, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who surprised the performers as well as the staff at the scene.I dont know whether to go to football, study more, or add entertainment, but Im still planning, said Ahn Jung-hwan.The one-on-four penalty shoot-out match, which took place in the afternoon, was followed by members with their hands tied up and attacks and defenses.Ill kick my left foot (not my main foot), said Ahn Jung-hwan, who went to the match with a self-handicapped.Unlike the expectation that it would end with a one-sided victory by Ahn Jung-hwan, the game was played.The result was a 3-2 win for the All The Butlers team, and Ahn Jung-hwan praised All The Butlers team for their teamwork seems to be the best.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, Ahn Jung-hwan's national teamwork Training was drawn.

On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Training to raise concentration and teamwork." He ordered "to receive balls" and "running rounds". "The four have to move like one body, if you do well, you'll get a break," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who exploded members' "steamy reactions." However, it was saddened by the feast of 'Mother Blame'.

"The national players would have been harder than this," Yang Se-hyeong said. "I did not know, I was going to wash and then I buried my pants with secretions," admits Ahn Jung-hwan. "If it is too hard, I can not hear anything on the playground. At first, I hate the director, but later I will get it. "

The members tied each other's hands together during the break and acted as a group. In a situation where he could not unravel his hands, Lee Seung-gi found the importance of the members who did not know that "Se-hyung first learned his shoe size." Samgyetang, which came out for lunch, showed difficulty eating.

During lunch, the split continued: Yang Se-hyeong suggested moving, saying, "There is a cooking tool in the car to boil ramen." However, Kim Dong-Hyun did not happen, saying, "If you move while eating, you will be full and you will not eat more." So the two-to-two conflict situation continued, and Yang Se-hyeong presented the nickname "Kim Tudul" saying, "Donghyun grumbles to be his brother."

After the meal, Ahn Jung-hwan explained about family teamwork: "Home life is also a teamwork, Mrs. Lee (Mrs.) is the Leader. If I did not marry, I would have lived a corrupt life. There was too much temptation in the growing environment. "

"I was originally going to broadcast and rest until next year," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who surprised the performers as well as the staff at the scene. "I don't know whether to go to football, study more, or add entertainment, but I'm still planning," said Ahn Jung-hwan.

The "one-on-four penalty shoot-out" match, which took place in the afternoon, was followed by members with their hands tied up and attacks and defenses. "I'll kick my left foot (not my main foot)," said Ahn Jung-hwan, who went to the match with a self-handicapped. Unlike the expectation that it would end with a one-sided victory by Ahn Jung-hwan, the game was played. The result was a 3-2 win for the All The Butlers team, and Ahn Jung-hwan praised "All The Butlers" team for their teamwork seems to be the best."