All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan "Broadcast is only until next year...I am worried about the players' leadership" Bomb Confessions members 'surprise'

In All The Butlers, Ahn Jung-hwan handed over his special honors, and he was surprised by Bombs remarks that he would quit broadcasting next year.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master in the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.On that day, Ahn Jung-hwan announced the start of climax training and said, I will give you a nap time when training is successful. The difficulty was not as easy.The four of them had to come in within 20 seconds, and Yang said, I can not win because of me, I can not run well.Sure enough, the gap widened with the fastest car, Jung Eun-woo, and it was a battle of each other.When Ahn Jung-hwan said, I will do it until I succeed, Lee Seung-gi said, I know why Hiddink hated it, I know why he only likes Park Ji-sung.Ahn Jung-hwan said, What I learned from Hiddink, do it.When the members said, It would have been harder during the players, Ahn Jung-hwan said, It was so hard that I had to bury my pants when I was trying to wash after training without knowing it.I literally got it, said Jung Eun-woo, who surprised everyone by saying, I cant smell it if its too hard, Ive transcended the Meru of the Five Senses with extreme training.The members who sat down feeling the extreme meru took a deep breath, and when they saw it, Ahn Jung-hwan watched with sadness, saying, I know this feeling, I have tried it.The members said, The national representative was enormous if it was difficult, so I should play until the second half. Ahn Jung-hwan said, I vomited, at first I was sick of the director, and I lost my mind.Ahn Jung-hwan, who was impressed by the teamwork of the members, said, I will go to get coffee, but he looked at the members who demanded various things and said, If you do well, there is no limit.When I saw you alone, you kept driving away the bugs, and you keep them behind you, not shy in front of you, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who left the room for a while. I feel tickled to express, and if someone gets hurt, the hospital is the first cool style to go first. I did.Also, Ahn Jung-hwan recalled the 2002 World Cup myth.I dont like to talk about it in 2002, but the teamwork was really good, said Ahn Jung-hwan, who recalled the moment when he left greed and regret, saying, The candidates sitting on the bench are very sick, but when they are not angry with each other when they are off camera, they are all one.It is also a moment when all the red devils and the people were united, and the teamwork of all the Republic of Korea was good, he recalled.Above all, the members asked Ahn Jung-hwan about the direction of future life.Im not going to stop right away from the line that doesnt hurt the job right now, its hurting, said Ahn Jung-hwan, Confessions, and its hard to teach and tell anyone, and Im slowly preparing for it.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, Ahn Jung-hwan handed over his special honors, and he was surprised by Bomb's remarks that he would quit broadcasting next year.

Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master in the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 16th.

On that day, Ahn Jung-hwan announced the start of climax Training and said, "I will give you a nap time when Training is successful." The difficulty was not as easy. The four of them had to come in within 20 seconds, and Yang said, "I can not win because of me, I can not run well."

Sure enough, the gap widened with the fastest car, Jung Eun-woo, and it was a battle of each other. When Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I will do it until I succeed," Lee Seung-gi said, "I know why Hiddink hated it, I know why he only likes Park Ji-sung." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "What I learned from Hiddink, do it."

When the members said, "It would have been harder during the players," Ahn Jung-hwan said, "It was so hard that I had to bury my pants when I was trying to wash after Training without knowing it." “I literally got it,” said Jung Eun-woo, who surprised everyone by saying, “I can’t smell it if it’s too hard, I’ve transcended the Meru of the Five Senses with extreme Training.”

The members who sat down feeling the extreme Meru took a deep breath, and when they saw it, Ahn Jung-hwan watched with sadness, saying, "I know this feeling, I have tried it." The members said, "The national representative was enormous if it was difficult, so I should play until the second half." Ahn Jung-hwan said, "I vomited, at first I was sick of the director, and I lost my mind."

Ahn Jung-hwan, who was impressed by the teamwork of the members, said, "I will go to get coffee," but he looked at the members who demanded various things and said, "If you do well, there is no limit."

“When I saw you alone, you kept driving away the bugs, and you keep them behind you, not shy in front of you,” said Ahn Jung-hwan, who left the room for a while. “I feel tickled to express, and if someone gets hurt, the hospital is the first cool style to go first.” I did.

Also, Ahn Jung-hwan recalled the 2002 World Cup myth. “I don’t like to talk about it in 2002, but the teamwork was really good,” said Ahn Jung-hwan, who recalled the moment when he left greed and regret, saying, “The candidates sitting on the bench are very sick, but when they are not angry with each other when they are off camera, they are all one.”

"It is also a moment when all the red devils and the people were united, and the teamwork of all the Republic of Korea was good," he recalled.

Above all, the members asked Ahn Jung-hwan about the direction of future life. “I’m not going to stop right away from the line that doesn’t hurt the job right now, it’s hurting,” said Ahn Jung-hwan, Confessions, “and it’s hard to teach and tell anyone, and I’m slowly preparing for it.”

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen