All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi X Kim Kyung-ho X Park Wan-kyu, Legend Renewal Stage 'Forbidden Love'

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 23rd, Risens Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won and Kim Kyung-ho appeared in rock spirit initiation.Kim Kyung-ho went on the Rock Spirit Initiation, saying Rox Spirit is resistance, freedom and peace; Park Wan-kyu said: Theres one more.But nowadays, we are enjoying broadcasting through many compromises with society, Park Wan-kyu said, Thank you for calling me.Kim Kyung-ho later said, When did you beat resistance? When did you talk about resistance? Weve been compromised for a long time. Dont talk about underground.We have all been out of the sun for a long time, he added.The reason why the three people of Rock vs. appeared in All The Butlers was to enjoy the performances of the rock industry that have been without performances for a long time due to Corona.Kim Kyung-ho said: I want to make you our successor.I am going to show the demonstration, but I am going to show the expectation of the members. He said, I am going to invite the rock band juniors who are growing their dreams in a non-face-to-face way. All The Butlers members noted the rockers signature features: leather Full Metal Jacket, sunglasses and long hair, asking, How do you manage long hair?In response, Park Wan-kyu said in a firm tone: Rockers dont share hair care laws - its our survival strategy.I still have a lot of hair left, Kim Kyung-ho said, but I am only three.Kim Kyung-ho said, I want to dry with a sashimi-iron fan, cold wind. And hair loss shampoo. How much content is it, reading in the late days.And now I dye at home. Park Wan-kyu said, There is a bean shampoo.But I have to write this well, and the Rockers are in a hurry. I just spray it, but I have to put it on and leave it for 6 to 7 minutes.Yang Se-hyeong said, Somehow I smelled sour, I thought it was clear.Kim Kyung-ho told them, I do not know what comfort to give, but I believe that you will not quit no matter how you dry it around.I sincerely hope that someday I will perform together on stage and fulfill my dream. Kim Tae-won said, Musicers need to be loved to get energy.Please, Risen, and conveyed comfort and encouragement.The performance opened with SHOUT by Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won.Jung Eun-woo said, Ive never seen a rock performance before, and Yang Se-hyeong said, Rock performances should come and see themselves.Kim Tae-wons song 4.1.9 Elephant Escapes followed by juniors, Did not I start guitar with him?, It is creepy.I was crazy, and Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun filled the stage with Never Ending Story with Park Wan-kyu.I can stand up and revive once again, said Jung Eun-woo.Yang Se-hyeong transformed into Breweries and presented Its My Life with Park Wan-kyu.Yang Se-hyeong made a perfect rocker with a full metal jacket, a long hair wig, and a base with fireworks.Yang Se-hyeong showed off his rock spirit by shouting, Will you sit at home? Park Wan-kyu was surprised that Mr.Kim Tae-won admired the unexpected skills of Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yang Se-hyeong and added a laugh to the extension Good.The All The Butlers member, who will decorate the long-awaited final stage, was by far Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, I listened to my senior song and played a high school band and became a singer.It is an honor, said Kim Kyung-ho and the breath of fantasy, I loved you showed the eye.Then, when Park Wan-kyu joined, the three were impressed by the enthusiasm for Millennial Love and Forbidden Love.
In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 23rd, Risens Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won and Kim Kyung-ho appeared in rock spirit initiation.Kim Kyung-ho went on the Rock Spirit Initiation, saying Rox Spirit is resistance, freedom and peace; Park Wan-kyu said: Theres one more.But nowadays, we are enjoying broadcasting through many compromises with society, Park Wan-kyu said, Thank you for calling me.Kim Kyung-ho later said, When did you beat resistance? When did you talk about resistance? Weve been compromised for a long time. Dont talk about underground.We have all been out of the sun for a long time, he added.The reason why the three people of Rock vs. appeared in All The Butlers was to enjoy the performances of the rock industry that have been without performances for a long time due to Corona.Kim Kyung-ho said: I want to make you our successor.I am going to show the demonstration, but I am going to show the expectation of the members. He said, I am going to invite the rock band juniors who are growing their dreams in a non-face-to-face way. All The Butlers members noted the rockers signature features: leather Full Metal Jacket, sunglasses and long hair, asking, How do you manage long hair?In response, Park Wan-kyu said in a firm tone: Rockers dont share hair care laws - its our survival strategy.I still have a lot of hair left, Kim Kyung-ho said, but I am only three.Kim Kyung-ho said, I want to dry with a sashimi-iron fan, cold wind. And hair loss shampoo. How much content is it, reading in the late days.And now I dye at home. Park Wan-kyu said, There is a bean shampoo.But I have to write this well, and the Rockers are in a hurry. I just spray it, but I have to put it on and leave it for 6 to 7 minutes.Yang Se-hyeong said, Somehow I smelled sour, I thought it was clear.Kim Kyung-ho told them, I do not know what comfort to give, but I believe that you will not quit no matter how you dry it around.I sincerely hope that someday I will perform together on stage and fulfill my dream. Kim Tae-won said, Musicers need to be loved to get energy.Please, Risen, and conveyed comfort and encouragement.The performance opened with SHOUT by Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won.Jung Eun-woo said, Ive never seen a rock performance before, and Yang Se-hyeong said, Rock performances should come and see themselves.Kim Tae-wons song 4.1.9 Elephant Escapes followed by juniors, Did not I start guitar with him?, It is creepy.I was crazy, and Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun filled the stage with Never Ending Story with Park Wan-kyu.I can stand up and revive once again, said Jung Eun-woo.Yang Se-hyeong transformed into Breweries and presented Its My Life with Park Wan-kyu.Yang Se-hyeong made a perfect rocker with a full metal jacket, a long hair wig, and a base with fireworks.Yang Se-hyeong showed off his rock spirit by shouting, Will you sit at home? Park Wan-kyu was surprised that Mr.Kim Tae-won admired the unexpected skills of Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yang Se-hyeong and added a laugh to the extension Good.The All The Butlers member, who will decorate the long-awaited final stage, was by far Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi said, I listened to my senior song and played a high school band and became a singer.It is an honor, said Kim Kyung-ho and the breath of fantasy, I loved you showed the eye.Then, when Park Wan-kyu joined, the three were impressed by the enthusiasm for Millennial Love and Forbidden Love.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 23rd, Risen's Park Wan-kyu, Kim Tae-won and Kim Kyung-ho appeared in rock spirit Initiation.

Kim Kyung-ho went on the Rock Spirit Initiation, saying "Rox Spirit is resistance, freedom and peace"; Park Wan-kyu said: "There's one more. "But nowadays, we are enjoying broadcasting through many compromises with society," Park Wan-kyu said, "Thank you for calling me." Kim Kyung-ho later said, "When did you beat resistance? When did you talk about resistance? We've been compromised for a long time. Don't talk about underground. We have all been out of the sun for a long time, "he added.

The reason why the three people of 'Rock vs.' appeared in All The Butlers' was to enjoy the performances of the rock industry that have been without performances for a long time due to Corona. Kim Kyung-ho said: "I want to make you our successor. I am going to show the demonstration, but I am going to show the expectation of the members. "He said," I am going to invite the rock band juniors who are growing their dreams in a non-face-to-face way. "

"All The Butlers" members noted the Rockers' signature features: leather Full Metal Jacket, sunglasses and long hair, asking, "How do you manage long hair?" In response, Park Wan-kyu said in a firm tone: "Rockers don't share hair care laws - it's our survival strategy. "I still have a lot of hair left," Kim Kyung-ho said, "but I am only three."

Kim Kyung-ho said, "I want to dry with a sashimi-iron fan, cold wind. And hair loss shampoo. How much content is it, reading in the late days. And now I dye at home. "Park Wan-kyu said," There is a bean shampoo. But I have to write this well, and the Rockers are in a hurry. I just spray it, but I have to put it on and leave it for 6 to 7 minutes. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Somehow I smelled sour, I thought it was clear."

Kim Kyung-ho told them, "I do not know what comfort to give, but I believe that you will not quit no matter how you dry it around. I sincerely hope that someday I will perform together on stage and fulfill my dream. "Kim Tae-won said," Musicers need to be loved to get energy. Please, Risen, "and conveyed comfort and encouragement.

The performance opened with 'SHOUT' by Park Wan-kyu, Kim Kyung-ho and Kim Tae-won. Jung Eun-woo said, "I've never seen a rock performance before," and Yang Se-hyeong said, "Rock performances should come and see themselves." Kim Tae-won's song "4.1.9 Elephant Escapes" followed by juniors, "Did not I start guitar with him?", "It is creepy. I was crazy, "and Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun filled the stage with" Never Ending Story "with Park Wan-kyu. "I can stand up and revive once again," said Jung Eun-woo.

Yang Se-hyeong transformed into 'Breweries' and presented 'It's My Life' with Park Wan-kyu. Yang Se-hyeong made a perfect Rocker with a Full Metal Jacket, a long hair wig, and a base with fireworks. Yang Se-hyeong showed off his rock spirit by shouting, "Will you sit at home?" Park Wan-kyu was surprised that "Mr. Kim Tae-won admired the unexpected skills of Jung Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yang Se-hyeong and added a laugh to the extension 'Good'.

The All The Butlers' member, who will decorate the long-awaited final stage, was by far Lee Seung-gi. Lee Seung-gi said, "I listened to my senior song and played a high school band and became a singer. It is an honor, "said Kim Kyung-ho and the breath of fantasy, "I loved you" showed the eye. Then, when Park Wan-kyu joined, the three were impressed by the enthusiasm for 'Millennial Love' and 'Forbidden Love'.