Calligraphy, reminiscing with Yang Jing Yuan..."Vinsenzo I Can't Spent forever."

Actor calligraphy artist regretted the drama Vinsenzo End, remembering breathing with Yang Jing Yuan.On the 4th, calligraphy on his instagram # Vincenzo # Naver # Cine I can not spend forever, Vincenzo, I want to broadcast today and miss the Casano family.I will be with you. The released photos include behind-the-scenes cuts of the TVN Saturday drama Vincenzo, which ended on the 2nd.Calligraphy and Yang Jing Yuan, who were former athletes in the play, are wearing wrestling suits and holding their hands up.The gag woman, who saw this, commented, I really saw it until the end ... now I see it.Actor Yoo Soo-bin also responded pleasantly, saying, What is this?Vincenzo ended with 14.6% of Nielsen Korea, which was the beauty of the species.Vincenzo tells the story of an Italian mafia lawyer who came to Korea due to the betrayal of the organization, sweeping the villain in the way of a villain with a veteran lawyer.Photos  Calligraphy SNS

Actor calligraphy artist regretted the drama 'Vinsenzo' End, remembering breathing with Yang Jing Yuan.

On the 4th, calligraphy on his instagram "# Vincenzo # Naver # Cine I can not spEnd forever, Vincenzo, I want to broadcast today and miss the Casano family. I will be with you. "

The released photos include behind-the-scenes cuts of the TVN Saturday drama Vincenzo, which Ended on the 2nd. Calligraphy and Yang Jing Yuan, who were former athletes in the play, are wearing wrestling suits and holding their hands up.

The gag woman, who saw this, commented, "I really saw it until the End ... now I see it." Actor Yoo Soo-bin also responded pleasantly, saying, "What is this?"

Vincenzo Ended with 14.6% of Nielsen Korea, which was the beauty of the species. Vincenzo tells the story of an Italian mafia lawyer who came to Korea due to the betrayal of the organization, sweeping the villain in the way of a villain with a veteran lawyer.

Photos Calligraphy SNS